- AUD$135.48 Shipping
Add To Wish ListFound on 2 wish lists
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
AMD 1st Gen RYZEN Threadripper 1920X 12-Core / 24 Threads 3.5 GHz Socket sTR4 180W YD192XA8AEWOF Desktop Processor - Cooling device not included-Processor Only
Ships from China.
Most customers receive within 5-23 days.
- 12 cores / 24 threads
- 3.5 GHz base and 4.0 GHz precision boost clocks
- Socket sTR4
- DDR4 Support
- 14nm Summit Ridge
- Support for 64 PCIe lanes
- Unlocked for overclocking
- Cooling device not included - Processor Only
1. AMD product warranty does not cover damages caused by overclocking, even when overclocking is enabled via AMD hardware
2. VR capability differs depending on processor. Check with your VR headset manufacturer on their compatibility requirements
3. Testing by AMD Performance labs as of 4/25/2018 on the following system. PC manufacturers may vary configurations yielding different results. Results may vary based on driver versions used. Test configuration: ASUS Zenith X399 Extreme Motherboard + AMD Ryzen Threadripper™ 1920X, Gigabyte AORUS Z390 + Core i9-9900K. All systems use GeForce GTX 1080 (driver 390.77), 2x8 GB DDR4-3200 (14-14-14-36), Windows 10 x64 Pro (RS3), Samsung 850 Pro SSD. Application Scores (AMD Ryzen Threadripper™ 1920X vs. Intel Core i9-9900K): 7-Zip (“File Compression”), 62941 MIPS vs 54745 MIPS (62941/54745 =115% as fast, or) 15% faster. TrueCrypt 1GB AES (“file encryption”): 15.3 vs. 11.8 (15.3/11.8=130% as fast, or) or 30% faster. Nicehash miner (“Blockchain Mining”), 854 H/s vs. 422 H/s (854/422=202% as fast, or) 102% faster; OBS (“Game Streaming”), when gaming and streaming at 1080p, ultra settings using OBS, the Ryzen Threadripper 1920X only dropped 2.44% of frames in the stream, while the Core i9-9900K dropped 91.07% of frames in the stream, resulting in (91.07%-2.44%=) 89% better game streaming performance on the Threadripper 1920X. Handbrake 1.0.7 (“video encoding”): 407.5 seconds vs. 423.4 seconds (407.5/423.4 =96% as much time to render, or) 4% faster; Adobe Premiere (“video encoding”): 29.9 seconds vs. 45.52 seconds (807/849=66% as much time to render, or) 34% faster; Average of all “media encoding” percentages (Handbrake, Premiere=4%, 34%): 19% higher performance for AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper 1920X. Cinebench R15 (“3D Rendering”): 2436 v. 2053 (2436/2053=119%, or) 19% faster; Blender 2.79: 18.4 seconds vs. 19.6 seconds (18.4/19.6 =94% as much time to render, or) 6% faster; POVRay 3.7 nT (“raytracing”), 5328.5 v. 5548, (5328.5/5548=96% as fast, or) or 4% faster; Average of all “content creation” percentages (Cinebench, Blender, POVRay=19%, 4%, 6%%): 10% higher performance for AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper 1920X. RP2-37
© 2018, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., All rights reserved. AMD, and the AMD Arrow logo, Ryzen and combinations thereof, are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. PCIe is a registered trademark of PCI-SIG Corporation. Other product names used in this publication are for identification purposes only and
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Millennials Boy Return Policy
- *Subject to applicable law