Date Joined: 11/14/19
Pros: - These feel and look like a premium product
- Easy to install with the magnet mounts
- Versatile in how you can bend / shape for where you want it
Cons: - just a tad too long for a mid tower case but I was able to make them fit.
Overall Review: The cons have nothing to do with the lights themselves, motherboard makers have horrible software to use with LEDs. I am using an open source program called MSIRBG and it works, but has limitations. The magnet mounts are a great addition for fast install.
Pros: - This is very SILENT, I love it
- Install instructions were easy to understand
- Looks good in my bequiet! pure base 500 windowed case
- Designed to push the warm air from the front and out the back for better airflow
- Extra wire mounting hardware if you want to add a 2nd fan in a push pull configuration
- No RGB, YES! These days everyone has a case that look like a unicorn threw up in it.
Cons: - Took a while to figure out how the the wire mounts for the fan works.
- No RGB, wait that's a Pro right? NM
Overall Review: I replaced the Factory AMD wrath stealth cooler because it was really noisy, that is probably why it came free with the CPU. The mounting hardware is designed to turn the heatsink so it has better air flow through the case from front to rear. I really like the quiet operation of this fan, I recommend it for anyone who like less noise. Today's CPUs are using less wattage, mine is 65w, this cooler is rated to support CPUs up to 180w. It goes well with the be quiet! case and For price and performance you can not beat it.
The Dark Rock Slim maybe the last CPU cooler I will ever buy
you will not be disappointed
Pros: - Faster than Stock sodimm
Cons: -No cons found
Overall Review: Really happy with my memory, matched well with the new SSD I bought making the old laptop feel like new again.
Pros: - Easy to install
- OS install was very easy and fast
Cons: -No cons found yet
Overall Review: Upgrading from SATA-6 ssd to the FireCuda NVMe 1tb drive given me more speed for gaming.
fast boot, fast load times. a big plus. Very happy with my purchase.
Pros: - QUIET
- Very easy to work with
- Works great with everything
- 4 SSD mounting points + 2 HDD bays
- Definitely a well thought out design
- Great Price
Cons: - I have not run into any issues with this case yet.
Overall Review: I built my new system with this case because I am wanting to have a quiet setup with plenty of room for everything that I plan to do to it. For a Mid Tower case there is plenty of space to grow in.
Pros: - Recommended for Ryzen gen 3 cpus
- Fast install/ Upgrade
- Low Profile
- Very fast
- Supports XMP 2.0 for overclocking
Cons: - I have not yet experienced any issues or hiccups
Overall Review: I recommend this set of ram for any 3rd gen Ryzen cpu. \
It was a real good upgrade from the Corsair Vengeance 2x4 2400mhz.
Pros: First You should use a PSU Calculator to determine what "wattage" you would need for your own system.
- Great product for the cost
- Eco Friendly mode makes it easy to conserve energy
- Easy to assemble
Works as it should
Cons: As of now I can not see any cons for this product, it does the job and is warranted.
Overall Review: - I recommend this PSU for anyone working on a budget build
- EVGA is a reputable company with quality products
- Be sure to use a PSU Calculator before picking out the one you want and then get the one you
need it could save you a few more dollars
Pros: - Great budget buy
- Plenty of USB3, SATA and Fan headers
- MSI Center is great software to manage Overclocking
Cons: - Does not have PCI-e 4.0
Overall Review: -Great looking board with a ton of functions
Pros: -An excellent upgrade from the AM3+ cpus (FX-4350) I had, 3 times faster.
-More bang for your buck.
-When paired with the Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200mhz 16gb 2x8 Memory it seems unstoppable. (1:1)
Cons: - None so far
Overall Review: I definitely recommend This CPU for you first budget by
Pros: - An excellent thermal paste, it does what it is supposed to do.
- This thermal paste is less thick than most allowing it to flow into small "Potholes" on the CPU and the Heat sink.
Cons: -If you are used to thicker, more viscous thermal paste you may become upset. But understand all thermal pastes are not equal, they have different viscosities.
Overall Review: -Fully recommended over cheap brands made in China