The GIGABYTE GA-78LMT-S2 motherboard delivers competitive performance and features at an excellent value. It supports AMD AM3+ or AM3 Phenom II/Athlon II processors and DDR3 memory, and incorporates Radeon HD 3000 graphics, delivering jaw-dropping computing and graphics performance. The EasyTune6 utility enables you to effortlessly fine tune your system for optimum performance. The exclusive DualBIOS technology reduces downtime by automatically recovering BIOS data when the main BIOS failed. The 3TB+ HDD boot up capability allows for more data storage on a single hard drive.
The Ultra Durable 4 Classic design ensures great durability and long lifespan. The unique On/Off Charge Technology delivers the best recharging capability to iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. You can charge your device even when your PC is shut down.
- Ready to take high-end componentsThis motherboard supports AMD’s AM3+ processors, and AM3 Phenom II & Athlon II series processors, delivering great performance enchantment to system and ultimate scalability hardware expending. It has integrated Radeon HD 3000 graphics (DirectX10) for unmatched graphic performance. With native support for DDR3 memory up to 1333MHz, it easily achieves higher memory performance with lower power consumption to run even the most memory intensive applications (HD video/3D games) with ease. Plus, it offers HDMI1.3/DVI interfaces for Full HD 1080 Blu-ray playback with HDCP, and features HyperTransport 3.0 technology links and PCI Express 2.0 graphics interfaces for ATI Hybrid CrossFireX support.
- DualBIOS 3TB+ HDD SupportFeaturing two physical BIOS ROMs integrated onboard, GIGABYTE DualBIOS allows quick and seamless recovery from BIOS damage or failure due to viruses or improper BIOS updating. Additionally, the GIGABYTE DualBIOS supports 3TB+ (terabyte) hard drive booting without the need for partitioning, and enables more data storage on a single hard drive.
- EasyTune6The GA-78LMT-S2 has the completely redesigned EasyTune6 from the ground up to make it easier than ever to manage and monitor your hardware resources as well as tweak your system settings in order to achieve maximum system performance. Whether you are an overclocking enthusiast, or a computer novice, EasyTune6 provides the tools you need to quickly and effortlessly fine tune your system.
- GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 4 Classic designThis Ultra Durable 4 Classic motherboard features High ESD Resistance and Anti-Surge ICs to protect against electrostatic discharge, and power surges. It uses all solid caps (Capacitors) and Low RDS (on) MOSFETs which are rated to work at higher temperatures, providing up to 50,000 hour component lifespan. The new Glass Fabric PCB design helps protect against electrical shorts caused by humidity by reducing the gaps in spacing between PCB filaments.
- On/Off Charge TechnologyGIGABYTE On/Off Charge technology allows you to charge your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch regardless of whether your PC is on, in standby mode or even off. A derivative of GIGABYTE's highly acclaimed 3x USB Power feature, On/Off Charge enables devices to draw more current from GIGABYTE motherboard USB ports than standard USB ports allow, so that charging from your PC can be as fast as with a charger.