Are you an E-Blast Insider?
ICY DOCK ToughArmor MB411SPO-2B (Fits 9.5mm height ODD Slot) 2.5" SSD / HDD Hot-Swap SATA Mobile Rack for 9.5mm Ultra Slim CD/DVD-ROM Optical Bay
- 1 x 2.5" Drive to 5.25" Bay
The ToughArmor MB411SPO-2B from ICY DOCK is a full metal 2.5" HDD/SSD mobile rack designed to fit into a 9.5mm ultra slimline optical disc drive bay (Ultra Slim ODD bay) that is available in new generation laptops, desktop PCs, and workstations. It's manufactured to the exact dimensions of a 9.5mm ultra slimline ODD for perfect fit, and the full metal construction is strong and durable for trouble-free performance even in the harshest environments.
With the removable EZ Slide Slim carrier tray, you can easily hot-swap drives in and out, instead of having to swap the entire rack. The drive tray accommodates any capacity 2.5" drives of 5mm-7mm height, and features LED indicator for easy drive status checking. In addition, the MB411SPO-2B supports up to 6Gbps transfer speed, with receiving connector rated for up to 10,000 drive insertions.
Utilizing its heavy duty design with hot-swap drive function, the MB411SPO-2B is a perfect storage device for those who need high-quality, robust, removable drive enclosure to store, transport, and protect their sensitive data such as government agencies, digital cinemas, and small business organizations.
Ultra Slim ODD Bay Compatible
The ToughArmor MB411SPO-2B has the exact same form factor of an ultra slim ODD, including the outer dimensions, port locations, and mounting holes, allowing it to fit perfectly into any 9.5mm ultra slim optical bay. With ToughArmor MB411SPO-2B, you can quickly add a hot-swappable 2.5” SATA HDD / SSD to any system that has an ultra slim ODD bay such as laptops, rackmount computers, IPCs, workstation PCs, desktop computers, OEM / ODM systems, embedded control systems, and factory automation systems.
Removable 2.5” Drive Design
The EZ Slide Slim carrier tray supports hot-swap and makes drive maintenance completely hassle-free in the event of drive failure, drive transport, and drive archive. With this tray, down time from a swap of a hard drive is now greatly reduced. Featuring both durable and slim design, the trays are built with robust solid metal frames to securely mount and protect 5mm to 7mm height HDD/SSD, creating a reliable 2.5" hot swap bay for any standard ultra slim optical bay. The EZ Slide Slim carrier tray is also compatible with ToughArmor MB993SK-B, making drive interchangeability between systems as easy as 1-2-3.
Exceptional Build Quality
Ensuring the material used can be relied upon for many years after its deployment, the MB411SPO-2B has a heavy duty metal construction throughout the entire device, capable of holding up in the harshest environments. The ToughArmor’s full metal design is perfect for industrial devices that may require a flammability rating since a full-metal construction already complies with flammability requirements.
Versatile Utility & Security
To bring more utility to your hard drives and SSDs, a LED is installed into the front of the mobile rack to provide drive status information at all times. Active Power Technology (APT) allows device power to be on only when a drive is inserted into the enclosure. The ToughArmor MB411SPO-2B uses a single 13-pin slimline SATA cables to power & access the MB411SPO-2B.
Compatible with Laptop Optical Bay (9.5mm height)
Transforming your optical CD/DVD-ROM bay to a hot-swappable 2.5" SSD bay is a simple task. However, for some Laptops, the ODD has a bracket attached in the rear. The bracket needs to be removed and installed onto the rear of MB411SPO-2B before inserting into the laptop's optical bay.
- Exact same form factor of an ultra slim optical drive.
- Fits 1 x 5mm to 7mm height 2.5” SATA HDD / SSD in a 9.5mm ultra slim ODD bay.
- Supports transfer speed up to 6Gbps
- The receiving SATA connector rated for up to 10,000 drive insertions
- Removable EZ Slide Slim drive tray for easy maintenance.
- Heavy duty full metal construction design - perfect for enterprise applications
- Multi-Flow Technology provides excellent passive cooling
- Anti-Vibration Technology creates a safe environment for hard drives or SSDs
- Active Power Technology (APT) powers up individual LED only if there is drive installed in the drive bay
- EMI Grounding protects hard drives from electrical damage
- Ideal 2.5” drive mobile rack for system that has ultra slim ODD bay, including rackmounts, IPCs, workstations, laptops, desktop PCs, OEM / ODM systems, embedded control systems, and factory automation systems.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- This item is covered by BeachAudio Return Policy
- *Subject to applicable law