ICY DOCK 2.5" SATA/SAS HDD/SSD Hot Swap Mobile Rack for Slim ODD or Slim FDD Drive Bay - ToughArmor MB411SPO-B
- Ultra small form factor design
- Fits 1x7mm to 9.5mm 2.5" HDD/SSD in a slim ODD or FDD bay
- Supports 2.5" SAS (single channel)/SATA HDD/SSD up to 6Gbps
- Removable drive tray
- Heavy duty full metal
ToughArmor MB411SPO-B 2.5” SATA/SAS HDD/SSD Mobile Rack for Slim ODD or Slim FDD Bay
Introducing the ToughArmor MB411SPO-B, a full metal 2.5” SATA/SAS hard drive mobile rack designed for use in any slim ODD/FDD bay. The MB411SPO-B uses full metal construction to ensure maximum device lifespan and is capable of withstanding the harshest environments. The EZ Slide Micro tray provides hot-swap ability for hassle-free drive maintenance. Utilizing its ultra low profile design, the MB411SPO-B is a perfect storage device for system that has limited space but also requires data storage such as OEM/ODM systems, embedded control systems, factory automation systems, rackmount computers, rackmount servers and IPCs.
Almost as Slim as 2.5” Drive
The ToughArmor MB411SPO-B is designed amazingly slim and able to keep its size as small as 2.5” HDD, which makes it a complete space saver for any enterprise systems. This small form factor design allows MB411SPO-B to fit in any system that has tight space constraints such as mobile computers and embedded systems. It is also a great 2.5” mobile rack for any OEM / ODM systems that have space limitation, as system builders can easily configured their storage needs with MB411SPO-B, without wasting unnecessary space from the system.
Designed for Slim ODD & Slim FDD Bay
The MB411SPO-B is designed to fit both slim ODD and FDD bay. To use with slim FDD bay, simply unscrew three screws from metal ODD bracket and then remove the ODD bracket from the device and ready to use. With MB411SPO-B, you can quickly add a 2.5” SATA HDD / SSD to any system that has slim ODD or slim FDD bay. Or replace it with existing slim ODD / FDD device and upgrade to 2.5” solid state drive for significantly improve your overall system performance.
Removable Design with Exceptional Build Quality
The EZ Slide Micro tray supports hot-swap and makes maintenance completely hassle free in the event of a hard drive failure. With a simple swap of the hard drive, your overall down time is greatly reduced which is especially useful for time sensitive projects and applications. The tray is designed to accommodate a 7 to 9.5mm height hard drive or SSD, creating a 2.5” hot swap bay for any standard 2.5” SATA/SAS drive. Once you close the latch, the eagle-hook lock system keeps drives secured within the enclosure.
Ensuring the material used can be relied upon for many years after its deployment, the MB411SPO-B is capable of holding up in the harshest environments, with heavy duty metal construction throughout the entire device. The ToughArmor’s full metal design is perfect for industrial devices that may require a flammability rating since all-metal already complies with flammability requirements. Because of the high build quality, it can be used in various enterprise systems including: military and law enforcement deployment. It can also be used in manufacturing conditions such as embedded control systems and factory automation systems.
Bringing more utility your hard drives, a LED is installed into the front of the mobile rack to provide drive status information at all times. Active Power Technology (APT) allows power to be on only when a hard drive is inserted into the enclosure. For security, the eagle-hook lock system on the tray makes sure your hard drives will not eject when not needed. Finally, the ToughArmor MB411SPO-B supports 7pin SATA with locking latches so you’ll never need to worry about cables unintentionally disconnecting from your mobile rack. Once the cable is connected, it’ll lock into place and stay that way.
- Ideal 2.5” mobile rack for system that has tight space constraints such as embedded systems, mobile computers, rackmount computers, rackmount systems, industrial automation control system, military computers and OEM / ODM systems
- Ultra small form factor design for maximum space saving
- Fits 1 x 7mm to 9.5 mm height 2.5” SAS/SATA HDD /SSD in a slim ODD or slim FDD bay
- Supports 2.5” SAS (single channel)/SATA HDD/SSD up to 6Gbps transfer rate (SAS host is required for SAS drives)
- Removable EZ Slide Micro drive tray for easy maintenance
- Heavy duty full metal construction designed for perfect for enterprise applications
- Multi-Flow Technology provides excellent passive cooling
- Anti-Vibration Technology creates a safe environment for hard drives or SSDs
- Active Power Technology (APT) powers up individual LED if only there is drive installed in the drive bay
- EMI Grounding protects hard drives from electrical damage
- Locking latch designed for SATA 7 pin data port
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- This item is covered by BeachAudio Return Policy
- *Subject to applicable law