- AUD$9.00 Shipping
- + AUD$69.00 Shipping
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Noctua NH-D15S, Premium Dual-Tower CPU Cooler with NF-A15 PWM 140mm Fan (Brown)
- State-of-the-art dual-tower design with 6 heatpipes provides excellent cooling performance for overclocking or near-silent systems
- Highly optimised NF-A15 140mm fan with PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptor for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation
- Includes high-end NT-H1 thermal paste and SecuFirm2 mounting system for easy installation on Intel LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA1200, LGA2011, LGA2066 and AMD AM4, AM3(+), AM2(+), FM2(+)
- Renowned Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty, deluxe choice for Intel Core i9, i7, i5, i3 (e.g. 11900K, 11700K, 10900K, 10980XE) and AMD Ryzen (e.g. 5950X, 5900X, 5800X, 5600X)
- Optional NM-i17xx-MP83 mounting upgrade-kit for Intel’s upcoming 12th gen Core CPUs (Alder Lake-S platform, LGA1700 socket) available separately
Tailored to provide superior RAM and PCIe compatibility, the NH-D15S is an asymmetrical single fan version of Noctua’s renowned flagship model, the NH-D15. Thanks to its asymmetrical design, the NH-D15S clears the top PCIe slot on most µATX and ATX motherboards. At the same time, the single fan setup and recessed lower fins ensures 100% RAM compatibility with memory modules of up to 65mm height. Users who have sufficient room can also upgrade the cooler with either a 120mm or round 140mm fan on the front fin stack for further improved performance in dual fan mode. Topped off with the trusted, pro-grade SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system and Noctua’s proven NT-H1 thermal compound, the NH-D15S forms a complete premium quality solution that combines dual tower efficiency with excellent compatibility and flexible upgrade options.
Excellent RAM compatibility
Thanks to its recessed lower fins, the NH-D15S provides 65mm clearance for tall memory heatsinks, making it compatible with most high end modules on the market. As the lower fins are recessed on both sides of the heatsink, compatibility is excellent not only on LGA115x and AMD, but also on LGA2011 where there are RAM slots on both sides of the socket.
Asymmetrical layout for better PCIe compatibility
As many current motherboards have the top PCIe x16 slot sitting close to the socket, bigger heatsinks tend to block it. Due to its asymmetrical layout, the fin-stack of the NH-D15S is off-set towards the upper edge of the motherboard when installed in standard orientation. This allows it to clear the top PCIe x16 slot on most current µATX and ATX motherboard.
Using the supplied extra fan clips, the NH-D15S can be upgraded with either a second round-frame 140mm fan with 120mm mounting holes (such as the NF-A15) for maximum performance or a common 120mm fan (such as the NF-F12) for improving performance while maintaining compatibility with RAM modules of up to 45mm height.
SecuFirm2 mounting system
Noctua's SecuFirm2 mounting systems have become synonymous with quality, safety and ease of use. Supporting Intel LGA1200, LGA115x (LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156), LGA2011 (LGA2011-0 & LGA2011-3), LGA2066 and AMD (AM4, AM3(+), AM2(+), FM1, FM2(+)), the SecuFirm2 mounting included with the NH-D15S ensures perfect contact pressure and maximum convenience on all current sockets.
Scope of delivery
- 1x NF-A15 PWM premium fan
- Low-Noise Adaptor (L.N.A.)
- Fan clips for second fan
- NT-H1 high-grade thermal compound
- SecuFirm2 Mounting Kit
- Noctua Metal Case-Badge
140x150x25 (with 120mm mounting holes), 140x140x25 (with 120mm mounting holes), 120x120x25
- Height (without fan): 160 mm
- Width (without fan): 150 mm
- Depth (without fan): 135 mm
- Height (with fan): 160 mm
- Width (with fan): 150 mm
- Depth (with fan): 135 mm
- Weight (without fan): 980 g
- Weight (with fan/s): 1150 g
Copper (base and heat-pipes), aluminium (cooling fins), soldered joints & nickel plating.
High-compatibility version of NH-D15
Compared to the award-winning NH-D15, the S-version uses an off-set, asymmetrical layout and a single instead of dual NF-A15 fans. This allows the NH-D15S to provide state-of-the-art heatsink performance while maintaining superior RAM and PCIe compatibility.
|LGA2011-0 & LGA2011-3||✓||✓||with NM-I2011||✓|
|LGA115x (LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156)||✓||✓||with NM-i115x||✓|
|LGA775 & LGA1366||with NM-I3||with NM-I3||with NM-I3||with NM-I3|
|Xeon LGA2011 Narrow ILM / Xeon LGA1366 & LGA1356||X||X||X||X|
|AM2(+), AM3(+), FM1, FM2 (+)||✓||✓||X||✓|
|sTRx4, TR4 & SP3||X||X||X||X|
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Noctua Cooling Solutions Return Policy
- *Subject to applicable law