- AUD$9.00 Shipping
- + AUD$12.00 Shipping
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Noctua NH-L12S, Premium Low Profile CPU Cooler with Quiet 120mm PWM Fan (Brown)
- Compact, premium-quality low-profile CPU cooler (70mm total height)
- Further improved successor to the award-winning NH-L12, ideal for ITX and HTPC systems
- Highly optimised NF-A12x15 120mm fan with PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptor for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation
- Includes high-end NT-H1 thermal paste and SecuFirm2 mounting system for easy installation on Intel LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA1200, LGA2011, LGA2066 and AMD AM4, AM3(+), AM2(+), FM2(+)
- Deluxe choice for CPUs with moderate heat load (see CPU compatibility list on Noctua.at website), e.g. Intel 11900K, 11700K, 10900K, 11600K or AMD Ryzen 5950X, 5900X, 5800X, 5600X, etc.
Successor to the popular NH-L12, the NH-L12S is a compact low-profile CPU cooler that combines excellent compatibility, surprising efficiency and remarkable flexibility. Thanks to its NF-A12x15 PWM, slim 120mm fan, the NH-L12S provides even better quiet cooling performance than the previous model with its 92mm fan. At the same time, the NH-L12S is highly versatile: with the fan installed on top of the fins, the cooler is compatible with RAM modules of up to 48mm in height. With the fan installed underneath the fins, the total height of the cooler is only 70mm, making it suitable for use in many HTPC and Small Form Factor cases. Topped off with the trusted, pro-grade SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system and Noctua’s proven NT-H1 thermal compound, the NH-L12S is a premium-quality low-profile solution for the highest demands.
Run with the NF-A12x15 fan installed underneath the fin stack, the NH-L12S stands only 70mm tall. The fan can be installed blowing upwards or blowing downwards in order to match the airflow direction inside the case.
Run with the NF-A12x15 fan installed on top, the NH-L12S provides extended clearance underneath the fin stack. This way, it is fully compatible with chipset coolers and RAM modules with heat-spreaders of up to 48mm in height (vs. 35mm in low-profile mode).
NF-A12x15 slim 120mm premium fan
Featuring sophisticated aerodynamic optimisations such as Flow Acceleration Channels, the NF-A12x15 is a premium-grade slim 120mm fan. Its outstanding efficiency allows the NH-L12S to provide even better performance than the previous model with its 92mm fan.
SecuFirm2 mounting system
Noctua's SecuFirm2 mounting systems have become synonymous with quality, safety and ease of use. Supporting Intel LGA1200, LGA115x (LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156), LGA2011 (LGA2011-0 & LGA2011-3), LGA2066 and AMD (AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, AM4, FM1, FM2, FM2+), the SecuFirm2 mounting included with the NH-L12S ensures perfect contact pressure and maximum convenience on all current sockets.
The NH-L12S is a low-profile quiet cooler designed for use in Small Form Factor cases and HTPC environments. While it provides first-rate performance in its class, it is not suitable for overclocking and should be used with care on CPUs with more than 95W TDP (Thermal Design Power).
To be run with tall RAM modules, the cooler must be run in high clearance mode (with the NF-A12x15 fan installed on top).
This will increase the overall height of the cooler to 88mm.
For more information please see the compatibility information on our website.
Scope of delivery
- 1x NF-A12x15 PWM premium fan
- Low-Noise Adaptor (L.N.A.)
- NT-H1 high-grade thermal compound
- SecuFirm2 mounting kit
- Noctua metal case-badge
- Height (without fan): 70 mm
- Width (without fan): 128 mm
- Depth (without fan): 146 mm
- Height (with fan): 70 mm (low-profile mode) / 88 mm (high-clearence mode)
- Width (with fan): 128 mm
- Depth (with fan): 146 mm
- Weight (without fan): 390 g
- Weight (with fan/s): 520 g
Copper (base and heat-pipes), aluminium (cooling fins), soldered joints & nickel plating.
NH-L12 Ghost S1 edition
|LGA2011-0 & LGA2011-3||✓||✓|
|LGA115x (LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156)||✓||✓|
|LGA775 & LGA1366||X||X|
|Xeon LGA2011 Narrow ILM / Xeon LGA1366 & LGA1356||X||X|
|AM2(+), AM3(+), FM1, FM2 (+)||✓||✓|
|sTRX4, TR4 & SP3||X||X|
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Noctua Cooling Solutions Return Policy
- *Subject to applicable law