Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
ZALMAN CNPS9900MAX-R 135mm Long life bearing CPU Cooler Red LED
OUT OF STOCK.
- RC7P Connected: 900-1,500 rpm +/-10%; RC7P Not Connected: 900-1,700 rpm +/-10%
- RC7P Connected: 18 - 27 dBA +/-10%; RC7P Not Connected: 18 - 30 dBA +/-10%
- Pure Copper/Black-Pearl Nickel Plated
The Zalman CNPS9900 MAX-R combines some of the most advanced technologies in the market used for CPU coolers to create powerful cooling performance. The CPU cooler utilizes composite heatpipe which is 50% more effective in transferring heat compared to ordinary heatpipes. Combined with a whisper-quiet 135 mm red LED PWM fan positioned between two massive nickel plated pure copper heatsinks, the CNPS9900 MAX-R is more than enough to satisfy overclockers and users who are looking for ultra powerful cooling performance in silent operation.
- Powerful Cooling Performance [Qmax: 300W]Optimally designed pure copper fins effectively disperse heat away from the CPU via composite heatpipes, while the high capacity 135mm fan quickly cools the heatsink for stable operation of high performance CPUs.
- Ultra Quiet 135mm Red LED FanAn ultra quiet 135mm fan is incorporated for minimized noise while the red LEDs heighten the cool aesthetics.
- Black-Pearl Nickel PlatingThe entire copper heatsink of CNPS9900 MAX-R is ‘Black-Pearl’ Nickel Plated for long-term corrosion resistance, while the deep ‘Black-Pearl’ tone along with the high intensity red LEDs reinforce its powerful aesthetics.
- PWM Fan Speed ControlThe PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) fan automatically adjusts fan speed according to the CPU’s temperature, while the included Resistor Cable (RC7P) provides the option of reducing the input voltage for overall reduction of fan speed and noise.
- High Performance Super Thermal Grease ZM-STG2The included all new high performance thermal grease ZM-STG2 maximizes heat transfer from the CPU to the base of CPU cooler for intensified cooling performance.
- Versatile CompatibilityThe CNPS9900 MAX-R accommodates a broad range of CPU sockets including Intel LGA1156 / 1366 / 775 and AMD AM3 / AM2+ / AM2.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information