All products sold by Platinum Micro Inc. are brand new and carry the manufacturers full warranty.
All products advertised as BULK or OEM are brand new and carry the manufacturers full warranty.
"BULK" and "OEM" items do not come in a retail type of packaging, do not include hardware, accessories, cables, software, or literature. Unless otherwise noted.
All products are shipped to the customer the exact same way that we receive them from the manufacturer.
We do not accept returns on any item that have physical damage. The customer will have to file a warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
We do not accept returns on any Hard Drives, Solid State Drives, or Optical Drives that have damaged SATA connectors. The customer will have to file a warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
We are not responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty.
Platinum Micro, Inc. offers a 30 day return/exchange policy, unless otherwise noted. The return/exchange policy begins on the customers purchase date.
No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
Noted: Sales of Software, Thermal Compound, Thermal Paste, Thermal Grease, Thermal Adhesive, Thermal Epoxy, CPU Heatsink, VGA Heatsink, and items manufactured by Shuttle Computer Group are considered final. No returns, exchanges, or refunds. Please contact the manufacturer for warranty services.
There is a restocking fee of 15% on all returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product.
Shipping costs is non-refundable.
Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted for defective items only. Product returns for non-defective items will incur a 15% re-stocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
Platinum Micro, Inc. does not offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
Platinum Micro, Inc. does not pay the return shipping costs for defective merchandise.
We are not responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacture the products we sell. Platinum Micro, Inc. will pay for shipping "Back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us for a RMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro, Inc. will not accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number.
Send return / exchange packages to:
Platinum Micro Inc.
Attn: (RMA Number)
15815 Monte St.
Sylmar, CA 91342
RMA numbers are valid for only 10 business days. Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after 10 business days will not be accepted and the warranty period will be considered voided and cancelled.
All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro, Inc. must have a valid tracking number that is with a major courier such as UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.
RMA processing time is 5-7 business days once the package has been received.
When you return an item, you may see different return options available. To request:
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history.
2. Select proper return options. Depending on the seller's return policy and return setup on Newegg, different options are available:
• Click REFUND or REPLACE to submit your request directly. Or
• Click REQUEST RETURN FROM SELLER to contact seller to request refund or replacement.
3. For the option of REFUND or REPLACE. Select the item(s) you wish to return or replace. Follow the instruction to complete.
4. For the option of REQUEST RETURN FROM SELLER. On the COMPOSE MESSAGE Page:
• Choose Return/Refund/Replacement from the drop down menu.
• Verify the order number and request from the Subject.
• Specify more details, including item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail), the reason for your return, and the return for replacement or refund before click SEND MESSAGE button.
5. It will take up to 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry after Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry.
6. Once your request is approved, you will be provided with detailed instruction through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before shipping your return merchandise back.
7. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.