EVGA iCX Technology is not JUST a Cooler.
It is a combination of new PCB, Thermal Modules, LED and Precision XOC.
- Featuring a total of 11 global patents (pending and granted), iCX is efficiency perfected.
- 9 Additional Sensors and MCU's embedded on the PCB.
- Purposefully-directed Airflow Chambers.
- Newly Designed Die-Cast Baseplate and Backplate.
- Full Control Using EVGA Precision XOC.
- EVGA's iCX is the Very Definition of Interactive Cooling.
WHY WAS iCX CREATED?
After the ACX 3.0 cooler was verified to operate within spec on Power and Memory section from independent third party testing, we determined that on an enthusiast graphics card, one thermal sensor is just not enough. On an enthusiast graphics card, equal importance should be given to the Power and Memory, not just focused on GPU. This type of thinking required a drastic change in the way thermal management is performed on a graphics card.
WITH EVGA iCX TECHNOLOGY, A NEW ERA OF PC GAMING IS COMING!
GPU fan determined by GPU temperature (Left Fan)
Power / Memory fan determined by Power / Memory temperature (Right Fan)
Each sensor can be monitored in real time and displayed on PXOC OSD.
Control the VGA/Power fans simultaneously or asynchronously.
User customized RGB color and visual alarm settings*
An EVGA ONLY fuse adds another layer of protection to your card and system.
Fin holes direct airflow through fins Half open fin maximizes airflow and L-shaped fins increase surface contact.
Maximize heat dissipation with increased surface area on baseplate
Makes direct contact with all vital components.
Double ball bearing fans with 4x longer lifespan, and low power consumption motor means more power for your GPU.
Sync your graphics card to your EVGA CPU Cooler and more!
- Simultaneous Multi-Projection
- VR Ready
- NVIDIA Ansel
- NVIDIA SLI w/ HB Bridge Support
- NVIDIA G-SYNC
- NVIDIA GameStream
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 3.0
- Microsoft DirectX 12
- Vulkan API
- OpenGL 4.5 Support
- PCI Express 3.0
- Max Digital Resolution - 7680 x 4320
- HDMI 2.0b, DisplayPort 1.4 and Dual-Link DVI
- Built for EVGA PrecisionX OC
- Asynchronous Fans
- 9 additional temp sensors to monitor Memory and VRM
- GPU / Memory / PWM Thermal Status Indicator LEDs
- New vented heatsink fin design and pin fins for optimized airflow
- Safety fuse to protect components from damage due to improper installation or other component failures
- Redesigned colling with L-shaped contact fins to improve contact surface area for better heat dissipation
- EVGA iCX Technology
- 1920 CUDA Cores
- Base Clock: 1594 MHz
- Boost Clock: 1784 MHz
- Bus: PCI-E 3.0
- 2-way SLI Ready
- Memory Detail: 8192 MB GDDR5
- Memory Bit Width: 256 Bit
- Memory Clock: 8008 MHz
- Memory Speed: 0.24 ns
- Memory Bandwidth: 256.3 GB/s