- + KWD11.47 Shipping
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Lenovo ThinkPad USB-C Dock Gen 2
- One connection, no limitations
- Broad Compatibility: Lenovo Docking station is compatible with Lenovo and non-Lenovo notebooks to expand data, power, and video.
- Ports: 3 x USB 3.1, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x Combo Audio Jack, 1 x Gigabit Ethernet.
- Video Ports: 1 x HDMI, 2 x DisplayPort.
- Max Number of External Monitors: 3. (Dock has the ability to support DisplayPort 1.4 and HDMI 2.0 for max 1 x 4K@60Hz, but the real video output would depend on the system's output).
- What's included: ThinkPad USB-C Dock Gen 2; 90W AC Power adapter; Power cord; USB-C Cable.
Lenovo ThinkPad USB-C Dock Gen 2
Expand the display, network and device connectivity of your laptop with the ThinkPad USB Type-C Dock Gen 2 from Lenovo. Built with one HDMI, two DisplayPort, three USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, one Gigabit Ethernet port, and one headphone/microphone combo audio jack, this dock provides a simple and effective solution for host systems running Windows 10 and 7.
Features & Benefits
Broad Compatibility: Lenovo Docking station is compatible with Lenovo and non-Lenovo notebooks to expand data, power, and video connections.
One connection, no limitations: Think of all the time you’d save if you could connect all your peripherals at once, transfer USB data at 10 Gbps speeds, have access to a stable, stress-free wired network connection.
Jaw-dropping 4K*: The days of being limited by your notebook’s capabilities are over. Now you can experience two vivid 4K screens or triple 1080p displays simultaneously.
Ready for your command: Completely control your ThinkPad systems with PXE Boot, System Wake-on-LAN from sleep mode, hibernate mode, and power off mode**. It also supports passing ThinkPad MAC address through the dock. Those features are supported on selected ThinkPad notebooks.
Lenovo Machine Types: ThinkPad X1 Tablet Gen 3 (20KJ, 20KK); E595 (20NF); E495 (20NE); E590 (20NB, 20NC); E490s (20NG); E490 (20N8, 20N9); X390 Yoga (20NN, 20NQ); X380 Yoga (20LH, 20LJ, 20LK); L390 Yoga (20NT, 20NU); L390 (20NR, 20NS); L580 (20LW, 20LX); L480 (20LS, 20LT); T490 (HC) 20Q9, 20QH); T495s (20QJ, 20QK); T495 (20NJ, 20NK); T490s (20NX, 20NY); T490 (20N2, 20N3); T590 (20N4, 20N5); T580 (20L9, 20LA); T480 (20L5, 20L6); T480s (20L7, 20L8); T470s (20HF, 20HG, 20JS, 20JT); T470 (20HD, 20HE, 20JM, 20JN); P43s (20RH, 20RJ); P53s (20N6, 20N7); P52s (20LB, 20LC); X1 Carbon 7th Gen (20QD, 20QE); X1 Yoga 4th Gen (20QF, 20QG); X395 (20NL, 20NM); X390 (20Q0, 20Q1); X1 Yoga 3rd Gen (20LD, 20LE, 20LF, 20LG); X280 (20KE, 20KF); X1 Carbon 6th Gen (20KG, 20KH); X270 (20HM, 20HN, 20K5, 20K6).
* Dock has the ability to support DisplayPort 1.4 and HDMI 2.0 for max 2 x 4K @ 60 Hz displays, but the real video output would depend on the system’s output.
** DISCLAIMER: Lenovo USB-C & Thunderbolt Docks function with notebooks that support industry standard USB-C Alt-Mode or Thunderbolt protocols through their Type C port. Lenovo USB-C and Thunderbolt Docks support additional features, such as MAC address passthrough, WOL and mirrored power button, on most Lenovo ThinkPad notebooks, but such features may not be available on certain other Lenovo notebooks or non-Lenovo branded notebook systems.