- ₱3,059.61 Shipping
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
ASUS ROG Ryujin 360 RGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler 360mm Radiator (Three 120mm 4-pin Noctua iPPC PWM Fans) with LIVEDASH OLED Panel and FanXpert Controls
- 1.77" full-color OLED panel for real-time system stats and personalized logos or animations via ASUS LIVEDASH software controls
- Industrial-grade 2000 RPM PWM Noctua radiator fans and software control via FanXpert reduces unnecessary noise while keeping your system cool
- Patent pending embedded micro fan inside the pump housing to maximize cooling performance on the VRM and M.2
- Aura Sync addressable RGB lighting features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of Aura Sync enabled products
- Aluminum pump cover and reinforced, sleeved tubing ensure high durability
Your high-end build deserves the best cooling efficiency and the lowest noise level. That's why ASUS manufacturers ROG Ryujin 360, a flagship liquid cooler featuring industry-leading Noctua iPPC-2000 PWM radiator fan and pump embedded fan. It's equipped with a customizable LiveDash OLED display, letting you monitor system information or showcase custom content. The cooler also has excellent compatibility, supporting mainstream Intel and AMD CPU sockets.
ROG Ryujin meets the thermal challenges of the latest multi-core CPUs with industrial-grade Noctua iPPC-2000 PWM fans on the radiator that deliver high performance and low-noise operation. The 120-mm fans generate 122 CFM of airflow at 2,000 RPM yet are extremely efficient with a 29.7-dB (A) acoustic footprint that's much quieter than competing fans.
While powerful, liquid cooling does not circulate air around the CPU socket like a traditional heatsink and fan. ROG Ryujin overcomes this limitation with a 60mm fan embedded in the pump housing that circulates air to the CPU VRMs, M.2 slot and surrounding components to dramatically reduce temperatures for improved performance and stability.
ROG Ryujin is the world's first AIO cooler to feature an embedded 1.77-inch LiveDash color OLED that displays useful system information*, such as temperatures, voltages, fan speeds, or frequencies. You can also customize LiveDash to display a customized image or animation** highlighting your clan insignia or gamertag.
* Hardware monitoring feature is only compatible with ASUS motherboards.
** OLED only support GIF's and JPG files which are 160 x 128 pixels.
Armoury Crate is a software utility that provides centralized control of supported ROG gaming products. From a single intuitive interface, Armoury Crate puts command of all your Aura gear at your fingertips, with the new Aura Creator ready. The software also provides control of settings for a select and growing number of ROG products, making it easier to tune the look and feel of your system. Armoury Crate even features dedicated product registration and ROG news feeds areas to help you stay in touch with the ROG gaming community.
Infused with Aura RGB lighting in dramatic slash patterns on the shroud, Ryujin exudes a vibrant glow that highlights the CPU at the heart of your build.
The impact of Aura RGB lighting can be further enhanced with ASUS Aura Sync, which allows harmonized lighting effects with other Aura-enabled system components and external accessories. Aura software gives you complete control of lighting across all compatible devices, letting you dial in the vibe you want to display quickly and easily.
* Effects vary by model.
ROG Ryujin is compatible with a wide range of Intel and AMD motherboard platforms, giving you the flexibility to pair it with your choice of processor. It also comes fitted with 38cm of tubing to make mounting and routing easier.
CPU socket support:
Intel: LGA 1200, 1150, 1151, 1152, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066
AMD: AM4, TR4 (The mounting bracket is bundled with TR4 processor package.)
1. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
2. PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
3. Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.