Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Noctua NH-L9a 92mm SSO2 CPU Cooler
OUT OF STOCK.
- Max. Rotational Speed (+/- 10%): 2500 RPM
- Max. Rotational Speed with L.N.A. (+/- 10%): 1800 RPM
- Min. Rotational Speed (PWM): 600 RPM
- Max. Airflow: 33.84 CFM
- Max. Airflow with L.N.A.: 24.01 CFM
- Copper (base and heat-pipes), aluminium (cooling fins), soldered joints & nickel plating
The NH-L9a is a premium quality quiet CPU cooler for AMD based HTPCs and Small Form Factor systems. At a super-low profile of only 37mm, the NH-L9a is ideal for extremely slim cases and due to its 92x114mm footprint, it provides excellent compatibility with tall RAM modules and other components on mini-ITX mainboards. The custom designed SecuFirm2™ mounting system for AM3+/FM1/FM2/FM2+ makes installation a child's play and thanks to the highly optimised NF-A9x14 premium fan that supports fully automatic speed control via PWM, the NH-L9a runs remarkably quiet. Topped off with Noctua's renowned NT-H1 thermal compound, the NH-L9a fuses everything users have come to expect from Noctua's larger coolers into a super-compact package for slim HTPC systems.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information