Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
HighPoint RocketRAID 2210 PCI-X SATA II (3.0Gb/s) Controller Card
- RAID 0/1/5/10 JBOD
- 4 x SATA II Internal Connectors
The HighPoint RocketRAID 2210 PCI-X SATA II RAID Controller offers the features needed for entry level storage environments with advance RAID levels 0,1,5,10 and JBOB and SATA II features such as 3Gb/s transfere rates, NCQ (Native Command Queuing) and Staggered Spin Up support, and support for chassis enclosure management (SAF-TE).
The RocketRAID 2210 PCI-X SATA II RAID Controller delivers optimum performance with speeds of up to 300MB/sec per port and support RAID arrays greater than 2TB.
The RocketRAID 2210 PCI-X SATA II RAID Controller is an integrated family of advanced storage connectivity solutions in the HighPoint Storage product family. These products are designed to provide reliable connectivity, intelligence and scalability. Meeting tomorrow's connectivity needs today, the RocketRAID 2210 PCI-X SATA II RAID Controlller extends the capabilities of software and hardware, relieving them from their data-management burdens.
- Four SATA Devices SupportThe HighPoint RocketRAID 2210 supports up to 4 SAS or SATA devices for enhanced flexibility and speed. The compliance with SATA II specification enables fast data transfer speed of up to 3Gbps.
- RAID SupportThe HighPoint RocketRAID 2210 supports multi-level RAID configuration including RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 and JBOD for better performance, enhanced data security and flexible capacity upgrades.
- PCI-X InterfaceThe utilization of PCI-X interface enables up to 1GB/s bandwidth for bottleneck-free data transfer. This unit is also backward compatible with PCI (32bit/33Mhz) slots. With backward compatibility to PCI the RocketRAID 2210 is able to support desktop motherboards and workstations computers to offer value-added features and performance.
- Comprehensive OS SupportHighPoint offers the broadest range of support for all major operating systems to ensure OS and hardware server compatibility. Drivers are available for all major operating systems, including Windows , Linux, FreeBSD and Mac OS X.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy