Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
HighPoint RocketRAID 4310 PCI-Express x8 Four-Port SATA and SAS HARDWARE RAID Controller Card
OUT OF STOCK.
- RAID 0/1/3/5/6/10/ JBOD
- 1 x SFF-8087 mini-SAS Internal Connectors
The RocketRAID 4300 series controllers feature the Intel IOP348 at 1.2GHz I/O Processor. The Intel IOP348 is the fastest I/O processor in Intel’s product line. The RocketRAID 4300 series has unparalleled design flexibility to support both high performing SAS and lower cost SATA hard drive configurations. By using the Intel IOP348, the RocketRAID 4300 series offers unlimited storage design flexibility from scalability, cost and performance perspectives. The RocketRAID 4300 series supports both direct-attach and SAS expander connectivity modes.
The RocketRAID 4300 family series are powered by Intel IOP348 and have a maximum of 512MB of ECC DDR-II onboard cache. The RocketRAID 4300’s family series support the fastest bus speeds at PCI-Express x8 and offer complete port connectivity with 8 internal, 8 external and hybrid (4 internal and 4 external) configurations.
- Serial Attached SCSI InterfaceWith an internal mini-SAS port, the HighPoint RocketRAID 4310 supports both SAS and SATA devices for enhanced flexibility and speed.
- RAID SupportThe HighPoint RocketRAID 4310 supports multi-level RAID configuration including RAID 0, 1, 3, 5, 6, 10 and JBOD for better performance, enhanced data security and flexible capacity upgrades.
- On-board I/O ProcessorThe HighPoint RocketRAID 4310 features an integrated 800MHz Intel IOP348 processor for fast hardware RAID parity calculations.
- 256MB Cache Memory with ECC Protection256MB of DDR2 533 SDRAM with ECC protection is integrated into the HighPoint RocketRAID 4310 for maximum data integrity.
- PCI Express x8 InterfaceCompatible with PCI Express x16 slot, the PCI Express x8 interface provides sufficient throughput and full-duplex operation for enhanced performance.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy
Manufacturer Contact Info