Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
HighPoint RU1144A (RocketU 1144A) PCI-Express 2.0 x4 USB 3.0 Controller Card
OUT OF STOCK.
- 4 x USB3.0 External Connectors
- Up to 20Gb/s (5Gb/s per port)
- Hot-Swap and Hot-Plug
Add true SuperSpeed USB 3.0 storage to any PCI-E compatible PC. The RocketU 1144A is an external 4-port, each dedicated USB 3.0 port delivers transfer speeds of 5Gb/s, for a combined bandwidth up to 20Gb/s. RocketU HBA’s support USB drives of any generation, and can be easily installed into any free PCI-Express Gen 2.0/Gen 1.0 x4, x8 or x16 slot. Driver support is readily available for all major Microsoft operating systems including 32 and 64-bit versions of Windows 7, 2008 and Vista. xHCI complaint RocketU HBA’s are natively supported by current Linux distributions.
The RocketU 1144A is the ideal upgrade for any Windows or Linux PC’s, and is well suited for portable storage devices, external backup solutions, and high-speed SSD’s for the ultimate gaming multi-media experience.
- Dedicated 5Gb/s Per-port Performance with RAIDWith a 20Gb/s transfer bandwidth, and dedicated 5Gb/s per-port performance, the RocketU 1144A is the ideal, high-performance external USB storage solution for any PC. For the ultimate gaming and multi-media experience, configure RAID 0 arrays using multiple external USB 3.0 drives for maximum performance.
- Uncompromised Performance for Every Generation of External USB Drive and External Storage ConfiguratRocket U HBA’s support all generations of USB hard drives, SSDs and Enclosures. Dedicated 5Gb/s ports provide the throughput needed to support any type of drive, from today's fastest 6Gb/s SSDs to external RAID enclosures. RocketU HBA’s will automatically recognize any external USB hard disk or SSDs that are pre-configured or already contain user data, and are fully compatible with USB 1.1, 2.0 and 3.0 hard drives, SSDs, RAID enclosures and docking bays.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy
Manufacturer Contact Info