- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
HighPoint SSD7120 PCI-Express 3.0 x16 U.2 Ultra-High Performance, Flexible NVMe U.2 RAID Controller
- Dedicated PCIe 3.0 x16 bus bandwidth
- 4x U.2 Ports with Dedicated PCIe 3.0 x4 bandwidth for each NVMe SSD
- Independent, Stand-Alone, NVMe SSD RAID Solution
- Flexible 2.5" U.2 Form Factor
- Certified Cable & Enclosure Accessories: 8643-8639-50, 8643-8643-0350, 8643-8643-060, OLX4-8643-061 (Sold Separately)
- Easy to integrate into existing server/rackmount chassis
- Cross-Sync Enabled: Scalable Performance Across Multiple RAID Controllers
- Supports Windows & Linux System
- Note: Only HighPoint Certified cables and enclosures can be used with our storage products and solutions.
Ultra-High Performance , Hot-Swap Capable NVMe U.2 RAID Controller
This RAID controller card has quad U.2 NVMe ports, operates over PCIe 3.0 x16 host interface, and provides dedicated PCIe 3.0 x4 bus bandwidth for each U.2 SSD to fully unleash each drive's performance. It supports RAID 0, 1, 1/0, and JBOD to meet your needs for performance and / or data protection. Ideal for rendering system, high-end desktops and workstations, this card delivers astonishingly fast read/write speed that takes productivity to unimaginable heights.
- Supports up to 4 off-the-shelf U.2 NVMe SSD’s
- RAID 0, 1, 1/0, JBOD
- Scalable Performance Across Multiple RAID Controllers
- Supports Windows, Linux and macOS Systems
- Dedicated PCIe 3.0 x16 bus bandwidth
- Dedicated PCIe 3.0 x4 bandwidth for each NVMe U.2 SSD
Ultra-High Performance, Flexible NVMe U.2 RAID Controller
Designed for high-end desktop & workstation platforms, the SSD7120 is capable of delivering transfer performance up to 8x faster than onboard NVMe solutions, and up to 44x faster than conventional SATA SSD’s. The SSD7120’s unique hardware architecture provides dedicated PCIe 3.0 x4 (32Gb/s) bus bandwidth for each U.2 SSD, and unlocks the true performance potential of NVMe based storage configurations.
The U.2 ports are compatible a wide range of 2.5” rackmount chassis in today’s marketplace and simplify upgrade and maintenance procedures.
Flexible 2.5" U.2 Form Factor
The U.2 ports provide customers with a great deal of flexibility when selecting an appropriate hardware platform. The connectors are compatible with a wide selection of 2.5” form-factor rackmount chassis available in today’s marketplace. In addition, the industry standard SFF-8639 connectors accept cables of varying length, which allow the SSD7120 RAID controller to be easily integrated into custom chassis designs. This design simplifies field upgrades and maintenance sessions, and is ideal for chassis that require removable drive trays for quick access to storage devices.
Independent, Stand-Alone NVMe SSD Solution
All SSD7100 Series RAID controllers are fully independent NVMe RAID solutions, and are not tethered to specific motherboards or chipset families; any system sporting a free PCIe 3.0 x16 slot with direct access to the CPU is fair game. This fact alone makes SSD7100 series RAID controllers ideal NVMe storage solutions for today’s high-end desktops, custom gaming PC’s and media workstations. Combine this independence with dedicated PCIe 3.0 x16 host bandwidth and an industry proven RAID stack, and you have the ingredients for truly unbeatable NVMe storage solution.
Scalable Performance Across Multiple RAID Controllers
Multiple SSD7120 NVMe RAID controllers can be linked and installed into a single system, and deliver up to 256Gb/s of performance – 8x faster than NVMe drives locked behind the Intel DMI 3.0 architecture. A single SSD7120 controller can aggregate multiple U.2 SSD 's at PCIe x16 bandwidth, and double that when used in dual configurations!
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy