Faster, cooler and quieter; introducing the HIS 6950 IceQ X Turbo X. HIS IceQ X Series is equipped with performance-leading cooling technology for enthusiastic gamers to experience a totally new immersive game experience. The HIS 6950 IceQ X Turbo X has a tremendously factory-overclocked core clock speed at 880MHz and memory clock at 5,200MHz, giving you a compelling out-of-the-box performance boost. By employing high quality components, 4 heatpipes and a 92mm silent fan to expel the hot air from the GPU and core components, IceQ X cooling technology can significantly lower the card’s temperature and noise level while offering massive overclocking potential.
Get second-generation DirectX 11-capable graphics for an amazing Eye-Definition gaming experience. Speed up applications and enjoy brilliant video with AMD App Acceleration. With AMD CrossFireX for gaming power scaling, flexible and cost-effective AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology and AMD HD3D technology for 3D entertainment, the HIS 6950 IceQ X Turbo X graphics card offers the ultimate immersive visual experience.
- IceQ X Cooling TechnologyHIS IceQ X Cooling Technology uses 4 heatpipes to remove heat from the core area as well as a 9.2cm silent fan, which can draw massive amount of cool air to cool down the GPU and graphics card directly. The result is much cooler and quieter than the reference cooling design.
- High Quality ComponentsHigh-end components and techniques used on the HIS 6950 IceQ X Turbo X reinforce stability and durability, including Dynamic Phase Control PWM IC for reducing power consumption; Solid State Choke (SSC) that can maximize current capacity, power efficiency and stability; and Full Solid State Capacitors for extended lifespan and storage capabilities.
- AMD Eyefinity Technology with Dual DisplayPort 1.2Supporting multiple independent display outputs simultaneously, AMD Eyefinity technology delivers innovative graphics display capabilities which enables massive desktop workspaces and ultra-immersive visual environments for the ultimate panoramic computing experience. The cutting-edge display interface DisplayPort 1.2 boasts features such as 2560x1600 max resolution per display, 21.6 Gbps bandwidth, multi-stream transport and high bit-rate audio, enabling simple, affordable and flexible multi-display configurations.
- Microsoft DirectX 11 SupportThe very latest in high-speed, high-fidelity gaming and computing, Microsoft DirectX 11 featuring new technologies like Compute Shaders, Direct2D, Multi-threaded Rendering and Tessellation. This enables not just more visually stunning games, but also significant performance improvements in some of your favorite websites and everyday applications.
- AMD App AccelerationWith AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing (APP) technology and third-generation UVD (Unified Video Decoder) dedicated video playback accelerator, enjoy beautifully rich and clear video playback when streaming from the web. Take in your favorite movies in stunning, stutter-free HD quality and run multiple applications smoothly at maximum speed. Enjoy lightning fast game play and realistic physics effects with enhanced Video Quality features such as advanced post-processing and scaling, dynamic contrast enhancement and color correction, and independent video gamma control.
- AMD HD3D TechnologyAMD HD3D Technology is supported by an advanced and open ecosystem that, in conjunction with specific AMD hardware and software technologies, enables stereoscopic 3D support in games, movies and/or photos. HDMI output with support for stereoscopic 3D Frame Packing Format and high bit-rate 7.1-channel surround sound ensures the highest quality Blu-ray 3D experience possible.