HIS HD 7900 series graphics cards harness the visionary GCN Architecture. As the world’s first 28nm GPU, the HD 7900 series is primed to enable astonishing performance and breathtaking image quality, making it the only solution for gamers who expect the best.
The next generation of AMD Eyefinity technology is here, featuring all-new support for stereo 3D, universal bezel compensation and brand new display configurations. Armed with the new PCI Express 3.0 standard, multi-GPU configurations with AMD CrossFire technology are just another way to obliterate the competition with the revolutionary AMD Radeon HD 7950. Fold and mine faster than ever with AMD App Acceleration powered by the unprecedented 28nm GCN Architecture. The market isn’t ready for 4k video, but Radeon is. With full support for 3GHz HDMI and DisplayPort 1.2 HBR2, the AMD Radeon HD 7950 is set for quad HD.
- New GCN Architecture for Leading DirectX 11 PerformanceAMD Radeon HD 7900 Series (codename Tahiti) boasts the world's first 28nm GPU architecture which is optimized for gaming and compute. The AMD Radeon HD 7950 features 28 Compute Units, each with 64 Vector Units for 1792 Stream Processors, along with dual geometry units, dual Asynchronous Compute Engines (ACE) and 384-bit 3GB of GDDR5 memory. Ready for DirectX 11.1 and PCI Express 3.0, AMD Radeon HD 7950 with GCN Architecture is your personal checklist for ground-breaking performance and technology.
- Next Generation AMD Eyefinity Technology & AMD HD3DAMD Eyefinity 2.0 features all-new support for stereo 3D, universal bezel compensation, brand new display configurations and an expanded and more immersive field of view. With full support for 3GHz HDMI and DisplayPort 1.2 HBR2, the AMD Radeon HD 7950 is set to drive next generation displays at up to 4K resolution. The AMD Radeon HD 7950 is also backed by AMD’s open 3D initiative for stereo 3D gaming and Blu-ray 3D movies.
- Refined AMD PowerTune Technology & AMD ZeroCore Power TechnologyDesigned with the most advanced power management features, the AMD Radeon HD 7950 is equipped with the intelligence to convert unused power headroom into extra performance by dynamically controlling clock speeds, allowing gamers advanced performance inside of the power envelope they specify. AMD ZeroCore Power technology found in the AMD Radeon HD 7950 enables lower idle power than any other currently available graphics card. With support for AMD CrossFire technology, AMD ZeroCore Power eliminates wasted power, as well as additional heat and noise from extra cards when you are not using them.
- Enhanced Multi-GPU Capabilities with PCI Express 3.0AMD CrossFire technology is the ultimate multi-GPU performance gaming platform. Unlocking game-dominating power, AMD CrossFire technology, coupled with native support for PCI Express 3.0, will allow for unprecedented bandwidth in TriFire and QuadFire configurations.
- Discrete Digital Multi-Point (DDM) AudioDDM Audio provides multiple independent audio streams for audio-capable displays via DisplayPort or HDMI signals. DDM Audio delivers unique experiences in cases where multi-display video conferencing, directional audio or multi-room entertainment hubs are being used.
- AMD App AccelerationAMD App Acceleration lets you speed up applications and enjoy brilliant video. Enjoy improved GPGPU performance and new features including Video Codec Engine (VCE) in many top media, entertainment and everyday productivity applications powered by the unprecedented 28nm GCN Architecture. AMD Radeon HD 7950 fully supports DirectCompute 11 and OpenCL 1.2, enabling broad application support today and tomorrow.