Hail to the King.
The coolest, quietest, fastest, and most advanced graphics card, the HIS Radeon R9 295X2, is engineered for the ultimate performance. It employs two top-selected AMD Radeon R9 290X Cores and a mammoth 8GB of memory. A total of 2816x2 shaders running at 1018MHz provide more than 11.5 teraflops of computing power, which translates into effortless gaming at 4K or high resolution.
Beyond pure performance, this card comes equipped with a closed-loop liquid cooling solution to ensure cool, quiet operation even under demanding loads. The exterior is a powder-coated machined aluminum shroud punched with industrial rivets, which is more professional in looks and more efficient in thermal dissipation. A full-length, solid metal backplate reinforces the card against impact damage, and helps with heat discharge.
Bring home this card today and take your gaming to the next level.
- The Graphics ChampionThe AMD Radeon R9 295X2 features two AMD Radeon R9 290X ASICs (formerly codenamed “Hawaii XT”) in their full configuration: 2816 shaders running at up to 1018MHz. In fact, 1018MHz is faster than the qualified clock speed of the AMD Radeon R9 290X. A total of 2816x2 shaders with 8GB memory work side by side making this card the undisputed graphics champion. (In a 3DMark Fire Strike benchmark test in 1080p, the AMD Radeon R9 295X2 outperforms the Titan Black, Nvidia’s highest performing graphics card as of March 12, 2014, by a score of 15,862 to 9,878 in the Performance preset, and 8,764 to 4,725 using the Extreme preset. Test system: Intel i7 4960X CPU, 16GB memory, Nvidia driver 334.89, AMD Catalyst driver 14.10 and Windows 8.1. GRDT-36)
- Factory-fitted liquid cooling systemIn an industry first, the AMD Radeon R9 295X2 graphics card reference design ships with an advanced closed-loop liquid cooling system developed jointly with Asetek. Enjoy cool temperatures, quiet operation and consistently high performance, right out of the box.
- All metal constructionBuilt from striking powder coated aluminum, this GPU is beautiful to behold. It’s built to our highest standards, and it sends a message that’s loud and clear: this is serious hardware.
- Ultra resolution powerhouseFor some gamers, having enough isn’t the point. For them, overkill is merely a starting point. That means extreme resolutions, multiple monitors and sliders to the max. Run ultra settings in 4K with impunity. Or get two million pixels more than 4K by combining five HD screens in an AMD Eyefinity technology setup. Either way, the AMD Radeon R9 295X2 barely breaks a sweat.
- Mantle technologyThere’s optimization, and then there’s Mantle technology. Games enabled with Mantle speak the language of Graphics Core Next to unlock revolutionary performance and image quality.
- AMD TrueAudio technologyTechnology that puts the magic of surround sound into every headset and helps give sound engineers the freedom to innovate in ways they’ve never had before. This is what the future of PC gaming sounds like.