Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Honeywell 1910IER-3USB Granit 1910i Corded USB Industrial Barcode Scanner
- USB Kit
- 1D, PDF417, 2D, ER focus
- Red Scanner
- USB Cable Included
- With Vibrating Feedback
Industrial-Grade Area-Imaging Scanner
The Granit™ 1910i industrial-grade area-imaging scanner is designed to withstand the varied demands that exist in harsh working environments. Featuring a custom built housing that is redefining the standard for scanner reliability, the IP65 rated 1910i is built to survive 5,000 3.3´ (1 m) tumbles and 50 drops to concrete from 6.5´ (2 m) even at -22°F (-30°C). As a result, businesses deploying this industry leading offering can expect to experience minimal device downtime and a lower overall cost of ownership.
Powered by Honeywell's Adaptus™ 6.0 imaging technology and its revolutionary decoding architecture, the Granit 1910i provides users with the same exceptional bar code reading performance as the bestin- class Xenon series of area-imaging scanners. From poorly printed and damaged codes to low density linear codes, the 1910i is built to read virtually all bar codes with ease—supporting maximum operator productivity with its enhanced illumination, crisp laser aiming and extended depth-of-field.
Additionally, loud machinery and poor lighting conditions often pose a challenge for operators who rely on scanner feedback as confirmation of "good reads." The 1910i meets this challenge with bright LEDs, enhanced beeper volume and vibrating feedback response—ensuring rapid decode feedback and eliminating redundant scanning.
Created specifically for applications in which high performance scanning is expected and durability is highly valued, the Granit 1910i is the optimal solution for businesses operating in unpredictable conditions.
- Class-Leading Durability: The custom built IP65-rated housing is able to withstand 5,000 3.3´ (1 m) tumbles and survive 50 drops from 6.5´ (2 m) at -30°C (-22°F) reducing service costs and increasing device uptime
- Optimized for Scanning-Intensive Industrial Applications: Adaptus 6.0 Imaging Technology provides aggressive bar code reading and unrivaled accuracy while the scanner feedback is enhanced for use in extreme environments
- TotalFreedom™ 2.0: The second-generation of Honeywell's area-imaging development platform enables the loading and linking of multiple applications to enhance image decoding, data formatting and image processing—eliminating the need for host system modifications
- Outstanding Scan Performance on Poor Quality and Damaged Bar Codes: Maintains productivity by providing a worry-free scanning solution that minimizes manual entry
- Extended Linear Depth of Field: Scans out-of-reach items with ease and allows users to scan 20 mil linear codes out to 29.5? (75 cm) without sacrificing performance on 2D codes
- Remote MasterMind™ Scanning Management Software: Quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage the scanners within their network from a single remote location
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||133 mm x 75 mm x 195 mm (5.2? x 2.9? x 7.6?)|
|Weight||300 g (10.6 oz)|
|Input Voltage||4.0 to 5.5 VDC|
|Operating Power||2.35 W (470mA @ 5 VDC)|
|Standby Power||0.5 W (100mA @ 5 VDC)|
|Host System Interface||USB|
|Operating Temperature*||-30°C to 50°C (-22°F to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)|
|Humidity||Up to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing|
|Drop||Designed to withstand 50 2 m (6.5') drops to concrete at -30°C|
|Tumble||5,000 1m (40?) tumbles|
|Light Levels||0 to 100,000 lux (9,290 foot-candles)|
|ESD||±20Kv air discharge, ±8kV contact discharge|
|Scan Pattern||Area Imager (838 x 640 pixel array)|
|Motion Tolerance||Up to 610 cm/s (240 in/s) at 16.5 cm (6.5") and 381 cm/s (150 in/s) at 25 cm (10.0") for 13 mil UPC|
|Scan Angle||ER Focus: Horizontal: 31.6°; Vertical: 24.4°|
|Symbol Contrast||20% minimum reflectance difference|
|Pitch, Skew||45°, 65°|
|Warranty||3 year factory warranty|
*with industrial grade cable ordered separately
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by YUE SHANG Return Policy