The HP ProLiant ML110 G7 is the perfect first server for growing business. It provides an affordable and functional solution to small/medium businesses that are budget-conscious and who have basic or no in-house IT resources.
With proven ProLiant reliability and the support for the latest Intel Xeon processors and RPS and 2 NICs, the ML110 G7 provides the ideal solution to the growing business. A mix of PCI-Express slots, DIMM slots, drive bays, and server options delivers the expandability needed. Integrated iLO3 remote management drives down the operational costs by reducing the number of physical visits. HP Smart Start CD enhances the installation process further. Optional TPM provides for additional level of security. The standard power supply and RPS both are available now with more efficient and reduces power consumption further.
The HP ProLiant ML110 G7 server is more efficient and provides a great value for the growing business.
- Intel Xeon Processor E3-1200 SeriesDesigned with innovative features, Intel Xeon processor E3-1200 product family has intelligent performance that adapts to your needs. With built-in 24/7 dependability and advanced security features, Intel Xeon processor E3-1200 based servers help you avoid costly business interruptions and potentially catastrophic security breaches. Servers featuring the Intel Xeon processor E3-1200 product family are ideal for small business stepping up to their first server, companies requiring a dedicated server for a workgroup, and organizations that need a server to support multiple clients.
- Proven HP Dependability and SupportProLiant quality starts with design and is optimized in manufacturing. HP’s tireless work on system testing and process control ensures only the most dependable products for the customers. HP has built a reputation of dependability by conducting some of the most rigorous and thorough testing in the industry, along with worldwide network of trained service professionals.
- Easy to Expand and Grow with Changing Business NeedsThe modular, rack mountable design requires less upfront investment and allows for expandability as needed. All major components are designed to be removed or installed with minimal effort. Growth and adaptability can be achieved through 2 NICs, DDR3 memory, HDDs, USB ports and PCI card expandability, and RPS giving the server headroom to grow with your business. Companies with remote locations or branch offices can take advantage of the integrated iLO3 remote management to decrease server/company downtime and increase productivity.
- A True Server at a Desktop PriceThe HP ProLiant ML110 G7 incorporates features for small/medium businesses and remote site locations. The improved processor and memory performance along with the support for efficient power supply reduce overall operational costs. Plus, the iLO3 remote management drives down the cost of managing the servers by reducing visits while decreasing the need for multiple remote management solutions.
- Proven ProLiant Reliability and Data ProtectionThe ECC memory protects businesses from data loss and unplanned system downtime. The Smart Array options provide businesses RAID mirroring and striping capability to protect critical data. The iLO3 remote management decreases server downtime. Trusted Platform Module provides an option for advance data security with hardware-based encryption and authentication, while the redundant power supply allows for more security and essential productivity backup.