Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
HP S700 M.2 2280 120GB SATA III 3D TLC NAND Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) 2LU78AA#ABC
- KEEP REINVENTING, THE HP WAY: HP SSD S700 M.2 - Unleash your PC's Potential, Give it the Storage Performance it Deserves
- READ WRITE SPEEDS: Sequential Read/Write Speeds up to 555 MB/s / 470 MB/s, an industry top leading reliability (MTBF) 2 Million Hours
- NAND TECHNOLOGY: New 3D NAND Technology and Advanced Wear balancing algorithm for higher durability @0.6 Drive Writes Per Day
- SUPERIOR DURABILITY: Equips LDPC error correction mechanism to enhance the drive's longevity and reliability to meet the expectations of demanding users
- COMPATIBILITY: Designed to work with most Windows, Mac, and Android OS
- WORLD-CLASS QUALITY & SUPPORT: 70 TBW (Terabytes Written)
Performance and reliability will be consistent during its entire extended lifespan. Most importantly, it is in a compact M.2 2280 form factor and offers silent and energy efficient operation.
Available in 120 GB, 250 GB, and 500 GB.
By using 3D NAND Flash and three-dimensional stacking method, HP S700 series can provide higher storage density and capacity and is more reliable and durable compared with traditional 2D NAND Flash. HP S700 series provides better performance. Whether for system boot, software installation or read and write operations, HP S700 series will help to save you time and improve your work efficiency.
* The speed tests are conducted in HP LABS. Actual end user results may vary due to different system or hardware environments.
The advanced wear overall balancing algorithm of HP S700 series increases the TBW (Total Bytes Written) and improves the durability of SSD, which fully meets the users’ requirement for design, video editing, games programming, office and various storage applications.
HP S700 series strictly follows HP internal firmware writing process. Professional level secure key can effectively prevent Trojan virus, and prevent hackers from invasion.
HP S700 series supports LDPC (Low Density Parity Check Code) error correction mechanism. It can do high speed parallel decoding and real-time error correction, which ensures the security and integrity of data transmission. Meanwhile, LDPC can effectively extend product lifetime and improve product durability.
No mechanical parts within HP S700 SSD can effectively reduce the power consumption, delivering noiseless operation and helping your laptop battery last longer on a single charge.
HP adheres to strict storage drive testing standards. All HP S700 series products have undergone performance test, compatibility test, reliability test, power-off protection test, application test and other rigorous tests before they can leave the factory floor. HP S700 series SSD also has passed HP computer DST self test, which improves product performance and ensures product stability in real world use.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy