- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
HT OMEGA Claro Halo 24-bit 192KHz PCI Interface Sound Card w/ a built-in HI-FI Headphone Amplifier
Ships from China.
Most customers receive within 5-32 days.
- 24-bit 192KHz
- PCI Interface
You love listening to your sound on headphones, and you've got some good high-impedance units to listen with. But most computer sound boards are low-impedance outputs, aren't they?
HT Omega has created a sound board that lets you set the output impedance via jumpers all the way up to 600 ohms. Of course, that wouldn't do you much good if the sound didn't match it. How does 24 bit sound and 192 kHz sample rate sound to you? (Let's put it this way: CDs are 16 bit audio at about 44 kHz sample rate.) It also functions as a MIDI controller to your MIDI setup. Optical SPDIF input and optical SPDIF output, as well as regular Line In, Microphone In, and CD/Auxiliary In, with standard RCA connectors for output to an amplifier or receiver.
As always, look around and decide for yourself, but if you'll pardon the pun, it sounds pretty good to me.
- Dolby Digital LiveThe on-board Dolby Digital Live real-time content encoder generates a Dolby Digital bit stream (48kHz at 640Kbps) from any PC sound source to unleash the full surround sound potential of your home theater system. Simply connect your PC to a Dolby Digital enabled AV receiver or devices via a single cable connection and start enjoying thrilling surround sound from 3D games, DVDs, music and more.
- Dolby Headphone technologyDolby Headphone technology creates a realistic 5.1-channel surround sound from any set of headphones to bring more excitement and realism to all programs. Dolby Headphone technology also relives listener fatigue that comes with extended headphone playback by providing a spacious, natural soundfield.
- DTS InteractiveDTS Interactive encodes any digital sound source into DTS Digital Surround for transport and playback through any DTS-enabled system via a signal cable connection, such as powered PC speakers, an A/V receiver or any other DTS- compatible surround decoder sound system, eliminating the hassle of multiple cables and ensuring audio signal integrity.
- Built-In Hi-Fi Headphone AmplifierThe HT OMEGA Claro Halo boasts a built-in 120dB headphone amplifier IC from TI to achieve the best possible listening quality with your stereo headphone.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Asimu electronic Return Policy