Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
HyperX Fury 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 2133MHz DRAM (Desktop Memory) CL14 1.2V Black DIMM (288-pin) HX421C14FBK4/64 (Intel XMP, AMD Ryzen)
- Aluminum heat spreader
- Intel XMP 2.0 (automatic overclocking)
- Optimized for Intel 200 series & X99
- Supports AMD X370/B350/A320
- 100% factory tested at speed
- Free technical support
Plug and play for high performance with Intel’s 100 Series and X99 chipsets.
HyperX® FURY DDR4 memory automatically overclocks to the highest frequency published, up to 2666MHz1, to deliver instant top-level performance for motherboards with Intel’s 100 Series and X99 chipsets. It’s a small investment for premium components that complement Intel’s 2, 4, 6 and 8-core processors for faster video editing, 3D rendering, gaming and AI processing. FURY DDR4 is available in 4GB and 8GB capacities and 8GB–64GB kits. Its stylish low profile heat spreader with signature FURY design lets you show off your rig in style.
- Auto overclocks up to 2666MHz1
- Affordable high-performance upgrade
- At 1.2V, lower power consumption than DDR3
- Stylish low profile heat spreader featuring signature FURY asymmetrical design
Plug and play
HyperX FURY DDR4 is the first product line to offer automatic overclocking up to the highest frequency published. Get the speed you want — hassle free.
Optimized for Intel’s 100 series
and X99 chipsets
The latest generation of DRAM technology for 100 Series chipset or X99 systems, HyperX FURY DDR4 memory is 100% tested and optimized for compatibility and easy overclocking.
Low power consumption
HyperX FURY DDR4’s lower power requirements result in less heat and higher reliability. Low 1.2 volts draw less power from your system for a cooler and quieter PC.
Low profile stylish heat spreader
Stand out from the crowd and show your style with FURY’s asymmetrical signature heat spreader. Available in black with matching black PCB, FURY DDR4 memory complements any motherboard with Intel’s 100 Series or X99 chipsets.
1. HyperX PnP memory will run in most DDR4 systems up to the speed allowed by the manufacturer's system BIOS. PnP cannot increase the system memory speed faster than is allowed by the manufacturer's BIOS.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): Lifetime
- Limited Warranty period (labor): Lifetime
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy