- Email This Seller
SELLER ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED: This seller is no longer affiliated with Newegg.com.
To our Customers
We are manufacturers of iWALK, a rapidly growing brand extending across the wireless and cellular mobile markets. Placing extraordinary emphasis on Apple and Smart Phones. Our docking batteries, cables and chargers for Apple are MFI certified.
Our iWALK line represents a new class of device peripherals. From the exceptional engineering to the absolutely beautiful design, there is nothing on the market that has the quality, elegance, performance and variety. It covers every major mobile smart device in terms of size, connector and power requirements—and it brings them all together with innovative and useful features that sets it apart even further. Currently sold successfully in over 40 countries, we are very excited to introduce iWALK to customers here, in the United States.
Our products are not only attractive and high-performing, they add much desired functionalities to the mobile devices we already know and love, extending and enhancing them in the daily lives of consumers. As iWALK continues to grow and expand its presence across all retail channels by offering new and emerging portable solutions, we have no doubt the iWALK line will become the standard in smartphone peripherals.
- Returns Policy
We offer a standard ONE YEAR manufacturer warranty from the date of purchase. Buyer pays return postage for all returns.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.