Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
IBM LTO Ultrium 4 800 GB Data Cartridge
The IBM LTO Ultrium 4 data cartridge is a high-capacity, high-reliability tape cartridge for LTO Ultrium Generation 4 storage environments. It boasts an array of great features including,
- 800GB storage physical capacity (1.6 TB with 2:1 compression) to reduce manual intervention for tape operations and storage space requirements.
- Write-Once-Read-Many functionality to addresses today's tough regulatory and compliance needs.
- LTO Cartridge Memory (LTO-CM) chip to speed up loading and unloading cycles.
- Improved read/write reliability to assure your data is protected.
- Rigorous testing and optimization to maximize performance and reliability in IBM LTO tape drives, and to withstand the rigors of everyday use.
- High-capacity Media for Data Storage Growth
- LTO Cartridge Memory (LTO-CM) Chip
- WORM (Write-Once-Read-Many) Capability
- IBM's Statistical Media Read/Write Analysis Stored on the Cartridge
- Rigorous Testing and Optimization
With up to 800 GB (1.6 TB with 2:1 compression) tape capacity, the IBM LTO Ultrium 4 Data Cartridge provides clients the ability to address the demanding growth in data storage.
Increased cartridge capacity helps reduce the amount of equipment, space and human intervention required for daily tape operations. In addition, it helps reduce the number of cartridges and time associated with backup and restore operations, thus helping lower operational costs.
This cartridge is embedded with an LTO Cartridge Memory (LTO-CM) chip, which is designed to enable fast, simultaneous transfer of cartridge-dependent data with IBM tape drives during media load and unload cycles. The green cartridge color helps distinguish it from previous generations of IBM LTO Ultrium Media.
Featuring Write-Once-Read-Many capability, the IBM LTO Ultrium 4 Data Cartridge ensures safe long-term retention of reference data, and assists in compliance with data retention regulations. LTO 4 hardware encryption compliments WORM media to maintain data integrity.
The IBM LTO Ultrium 4 Data Cartridge is designed to help improve read/write reliability by storing IBM’s statistical media read/write analysis on every use of the cartridge when using IBM LTO tape drives.
The IBM LTO Ultrium 4 Data Cartridge has been optimized and tested extensively for use in IBM LTO tape drives and libraries to help maximize performance, minimize data loss and improve data longevity. This cartridge is designed to withstand rigors of normal use in stand-alone and automated environments.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy