Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Intel 510 Series (Elm Crest) 2.5" 250GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) SSDSC2MH250A2K5
OUT OF STOCK.
- SATA III
Launch fast. Land safe. Take responsiveness to new heights with a 6Gb/s Intel Solid-State Drive 510 Series and experience fast SATA sequential performance. By combining Intel's leading 34nm NAND flash memory technology with SATA 6Gb/s interface support, the Intel SSD 510 Series delivers sequential data transfers of up to 500MB/s. Available in a 2.5 inch form factor, the Intel SSD 510 Series makes desktops, workstations, and notebooks come alive by transferring more data in less time - expediting storage I/O and unleashing system performance!
- Amplified performance that outperforms Hard Disk Drives (HDDs)Featuring the latest generation SATA 6Gb/s interface with advanced architecture employing eight parallel NAND flash channels equipped with multi-level-cell compute-quality Intel NAND Flash Memory, the Intel SSD 510 Series (250GB Model) delivers exceptional throughput, sequential read speeds up to 500MB/s and sequential write to 315MB/s - dramatically outperforming traditional HDDs, even two SATA 6Gb/s 10,000 rpm RAIDed hard disk drives!
- Solid State means rugged, lower powerUnlike traditional hard disk drives, Intel Solid-State Drives have no moving parts, resulting in a quiet, cool, highly rugged storage solution that also offers faster system responsiveness. Boot time, application launches, file loads, sleep recovery, benchmarks; each activity is faster with an Intel SSD 510 Series device. Designed to satisfy the most demanding gamers, media creators, and technology enthusiasts, the Intel SSD 510 Series brings high performance storage and reliability to notebook and desktop PC systems.
- Proven support – SSD management tool suiteThe Intel Solid-State Toolbox with Intel Solid-State Drive Optimizer provides a powerful set of management, information, and diagnostic tools to maintain the health of your Intel SSD and optimize performance to "fresh-out-of-the-box" levels. The FREE Toolbox also includes the System Configuration Tuner that will configure your system to take full advantage of your SSD performance. Download the Intel SSD Toolbox at www.intel.com/go/ssdtoolbox.
- Start Solid-State Computing with IntelThe Intel Data Migration Software helps you install an Intel SSD. With minimal steps, this tool clones the operating system and files from a hard drive or SSD to any Intel SSD. The FREE Intel Data Migration Software supports Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, and XP and is available for download at www.intel.com/go/ssdinstallation. In addition, a 2.5-inch to 3.5-inch mounting bracket is included with the SSD for compatibility with standard hard drive mounting.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy