- Save: $25.00 (20%)
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Intel 665p Series M.2 2280 1TB PCIe NVMe 3.0 x4 3D3, QLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) SSDPEKNW010T9X1
- PCIe NVMe 3.0 x4 Interface Speed and Capacity. Capacities up to 1TB to 2TB.
- M.2 2280 Form Factor for Design Flexibility. Designed for desktops and laptops. 96-Layer, QLC, 3D NAND.
- Performance: Sequential Read (up to) 2000 MB/s, Random Read (8GB Span): Up to 160,000 IOPS. Sequential Write (up to) 1925 MB/s Random Write (8GB Span): Up to 250,000 IOPS.
- PCIe Performance and High Capacity - With up to 2TB capacity on a single drive, the Intel SSD 665p Series offers great value for everyday computing and mainstream gaming and content creation. The thin M.2 80mm form factor, perfect for notebooks, desktops and mobile devices, is powered by Intel's innovative QLC technology.
- Intel QLC Technology Leadership - Intel QLC Technology offers performance, high capacities, quality, and reliability. The innovative floating gate architecture has tight, symmetrical layers and no cell overhead.
The Intel SSD® SSD 665p delivers new levels of performance—and value—for today's PCs. Combining breakthrough PCIe performance and Intel® QLC 3D NAND technology in an economical package, the Intel SSD 665p provides higher capacity and more power, letting you handle the applications and multitasking needed for everyday computing, mainsteam gaming and content creation.
|Capacity and Form Factor:||M.2 2280-S3-M 1,025GB (1 TB), 2048 GB (2TB¹), Height and Weight: 80mm, < 10 grams|
|Interface:||PCIe 3.0 x4, NVMe|
|Media:||96-Layer, QLC, 3D NAND|
|Performance:||Sequential Read: Up to 2,000 MB/s;
Sequential Write: Up to 2,000 MB/s.
Random 4KB Reads: Up to 250,000 IOPS;
Random 4KB Write: Up to 250,000 IOPS;
2 TB: 600TBW¹
TBW = Terabytes written
|Power:||Active: 100mW, Idle: 40mW|
1. The 2 TB model will be available in January 2020.
2. Comparing Intel® SSD 665p to the Intel® SSD 660p. See product brief at: https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/product-briefs/660p-series-brief.pdf
Intel and the Intel logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Copyright © Intel Corporation 2019
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy