Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Intel 750 Series AIC 400GB PCI-Express 3.0 x4 MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) SSDPEDMW400G4X1
- PCI-Express 3.0 x4
- Max Sequential Read: 2500 MBps
- Max Sequential Write: 1200 MBps
Intel is leading the transition from SATA* to PCIe* with the Intel® SSD 750 Series targeted at PC Enthusiasts and Workstation users. PCIe represents the future of the computing storage interface offering vast improvements in raw throughput performance and latency reduction.
- Immersive experience for entertainment like gaming
- Increased efficiency for engineering workloads
- Design and build richer content with larger data sets, textures, and assets
- Experience Ultra HD video creation and high-resolution imaging
- Overcome barriers to take us places we could never go before
Intel Storage Leadership
Delivering a product with no compromises means no shortcuts. Rather than taking the easy path and accept the burden of an AHCI* interface with commands that were designed with spinning media in mind. Intel chose the high performance solution, NVMe*. Intel has broken down the barriers to bring NVMe storage to the client by enabling the ecosystem for a bootable, easy to use, plug-&-play solution. This means SSDs and platforms that just work together, products you can trust.
Delivering the full performance potential offered with four lanes of PCIe 3.0 today requires real horsepower without compromise on form factor. This means delivering a product with the thermal dissipation capabilities that allow the controller and the media to really stretch their legs, as well as providing the required space for the storage media to accommodate large capacities. The Intel® SSD 750 Series makes no compromises. It simply delivers raw storage performance and capacity for customers that only accept the best!
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Sam Electronic Commerce Return Policy