Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Intel Core i5-4570S Haswell Quad-Core 2.9 GHz LGA 1150 65W BX80646I54570S Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics
- 22nm Haswell 65W
- 6MB L3 Cache
- Intel HD Graphics
Get more from less
The Intel 4th generation Core i5-4570 processor is based on the new 22nm Haswell Microarchitecture for improved CPU performance. Advanced power management innovations help keep power consumption in check. New compute instructions ensure enhanced performance per cycle. Improved Intel integrated graphics enable discrete-level graphics performance. Extract more power from your Haswell core-based processor.
- Haswell Microarchitecture on 22nm processThe new Microarchitecture (code name Haswell) has a fully integrated voltage regulator (FIVR) for simplified motherboard design. It delivers improved CPU performance and enhanced overclocking over its previous generation Microarchitecture.
- New 4th generation Intel Core processor family instructionsHaswell core-based processors come with Intel Advanced Vector Extensions 2 (Intel AVX2). Intel AVX2 expands integer data to 256-bit SIMD to increase the performance of integer operations. It also offers new capabilities such as Gather and FMA (Fused Multiply-Add). Additional new instructions accelerate key algorithms, including parallel extract/deposit, bit manipulation operations and new rotates/multiplies/shift. The AES-NI performance is also improved.
- Intel processor graphics with Dx11.1 and OpenCL 1.2Haswell core-based processors offer improved integrated graphics. The integrated graphics supports DirectX 11.1 for optimized graphics performance and OpenGL 3.2 and OpenCL 1.2 for enhanced general-purpose computing in GPGPU-supported applications. It also features digital display repartition, where digital display ports are wired directly to the CPU, and analog displays are handled by a Random Access Memory Digital-to-Analog Converter (RAMDAC) located in the Platform Controller Hub (PCH). It supports up to three independent displays: HDMI, DVI, Display Port, VGA (via Lynx Point).
- Haswell power-management innovationHaswell core-based processors offer advanced power management. It has 20x + improvement from prior generations and is automatic, continuous, fine-grained, and transparent to well-written SW.
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0More intelligent, energy-efficient, and dynamic than previous generations, Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 gives you accelerating performance when you need it. It delivers an even greater automatic speed increase by allowing processor cores to run faster than the base operating frequency for demanding applications, if the processor is operating below power, current, and temperature specification limits.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Technology Galaxy Return Policy