Upgrade your system with the Core i7-875K and exploit its unlocked multiplier for extreme speeds that you need. These CPU powerhouses are designed to handle the most intense compute and visualization workloads you can throw at them. Core i7 processors allow you to multitask faster and unleash powerful media creation tools. Best of all, the 8MB of Intel Smart Cache gives you blazing speeds you never realized were possible.
Take advantage of Intel Turbo Boost technology which dynamically accelerates CPU performance to match your workload. Hyper-Threading technology effectively doubles the output of your four physical cores, giving you unmatched data processing. The Integrated Memory Controller optimizes data bandwidth with up to three channels.
- Multiplier Unlocked ProcessorWith four processing cores, the multitasking monster Quad-Core Intel Core i7-875K processor delivers fourfold the performance on highly-threaded applications, taking your desktop PC experience into a completely new realm of mega power. The powerful processor delivers serious performance on the ultra-demanding games of today and tomorrow. The innovative 45nm quad-core technology optimizes thermal performance for reduced power consumption and noise, and in collaboration with its unlocked multiplier, the i7-875K offers a simple overclocking way, but fabulous overclocking capability.
- Integrated DDR3 Memory ControllerWith the integrated DDR3 memory controller, the Intel Core i7 enables two channels of DDR3 1333 MHz memory, resulting in up to 21 GB/sec memory bandwidth. Plus the memory controller's lower latency and higher memory bandwidth delivers amazing performance for data-intensive applications.
- Intel Smart CacheIntel Smart Cache Technology dynamically allocates the shared cache to each processor core based on workload. This efficient, multi-core-optimized implementation increases the probability that each core can access data from faster, more efficient cache subsystem resulting in significantly reduced latency for frequently used data and improved performance.
- Intel Turbo Boost TechnologyIntel Turbo Boost technology automatically allows processor cores to run faster than the base operating frequency if it's operating below power, current, and temperature specification limits, maximizing speed for demanding applications, dynamically accelerating performance to match your workload-more performance when you need it the most.
- Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x)Increasing manageability, security, and flexibility in IT environments, virtualization technologies like hardware-assisted Intel Virtualization Technology (Intel VT) combined with software-based virtualization solutions provide maximum system utilization by consolidating multiple environments into a single server or PC. By abstracting the software away from the underlying hardware, a world of new usage models opens up that reduce costs, increase management efficiency, strengthen security, while making your computing infrastructure more resilient in the event of a disaster.
- Greater Performance with Hyper-Threading Technology (HT Technology)Intel Hyper-Threading Technology delivers thread-level parallelism on each processor resulting in more efficient use of processor resources—higher processing throughput—and improved performance on the multi-threaded software of today and tomorrow.