Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Intel Pentium E2140 Allendale Dual-Core 1.6 GHz LGA 775 65W BX80557E2140 Processor
OUT OF STOCK.
- 800 MHz FSB
- 65nm Allendale 65W
- 1MB L2 Cache
Make the universe submit to your will. It doesn't matter if it's the newest video game or multiple spreadsheets, documents and database files, Intel’s Dual-core Pentium processor can manage it with ease. The two cores run at 1.6GHz each and share 1MB of L2 cache.
Two cores means true multi-tasking and multi-threading. Tasks or threads get their own core, no more sharing one core and set of clock cycles. This lets you turn your system into the ultimate home entertainment center PC. One core can play a DVD on the TV, the second sends audio to the kids in another room with no lags or stutters. All this is made easier with Intel’s Digital Media Boost.
- Specialized Dual-Core MicroarchitectureThe Intel Pentium Dual-Core processor includes two complete cores in a single processor to enable execution of parallel threads or applications on separate cores with dedicated CPU resources. The results enable outstanding dual-core performance and greater system response when running multi-threaded or multiple demanding applications simultaneously.
- Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology (EIST)EIST allows the system to dynamically adjust processor voltage and core frequency to decrease average power consumption and average heat production. Combined with existing power saving features, EIST may provide an excellent balance between providing power when you need it and conserving power when you don't.
- Intel Extended Memory 64 Technology (Intel EM64T)Enhances next-generation IA-32 platforms with 64-bit addressability and related instructions, allowing flexibility for both 64-bit and 32-bit applications and operating systems.
- Execute Disable Bit (EDB)Intel's Execute Disable Bit function can prevent certain classes of malicious "buffer overflow" attacks when combined with a supporting operating system. Execute Disable Bit allows the processor to classify areas in memory where application code can execute and where it cannot. When a malicious worm attempts to insert code in the buffer, the processor disables code execution, preventing damage or worm propagation.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Replacement Only Return Policy
Manufacturer Contact Info
- Manufacturer Product Page
- Manufacturer Website
- Support Phone: 916-377-7000
- Support Email: http://supportmail.intel.com/scripts-emf/welcome.aspx?id=
- Support Website
- View other products from Intel