Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Intel RAID Twenty-four port Expander Card RES2SV240
OUT OF STOCK.
- 6 x SFF-8087 SAS 600 - Mini-SAS Internal Connectors
- 600 MBps Per Port
As the perfect complement for Intel’s SAS-2 generation RAID cards, this twenty-four port expander card offers ultimate flexibility for architecting a high drive count (greater than 8 drive) storage solution in any sized system. The low profile height enables simple installation into a 1U or 2U system with a low profile chassis cutout. In addition, the MD2-compliant depth (6.6") fits in motherboards with heat-sinks that would interfere with longer add-in cards. In cases where an add-in slot is not available, the Intel RAID Expander Card RES2SV240 can even be mounted to a chassis wall or air-duct.
- Excellent PerformanceOverall performance of the RES2SV240 is on par with Intel’s SAS-2 high port count RAID with transfer rates of up to 6Gb/s per port. While today’s high port count RAID cards typically include an expander on the card, a RES2SV240-based solution separates the expander from the RAID card for more system design flexibility.
- Low-cost Alternative to High Port Count RAID CardsProvides a more economic solution that is similar to a 16 or 20 high port count card, but has more flexibility as the RES2SV240 can be teamed up with a wide variety of 4 or 8 port SAS RAID card/modules to offer features that are best suited to customer needs.
- Inside-the-box Design FlexibilityWith a true MD2 form factor, this expander card is ideal for low-profile height and half-length adapter slots. In addition, the card design allows for mounting on chassis walls or ducting. Power can be obtained either from a PCIe slot or a power cable.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy