Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Intel X25-M Mainstream 2.5" 160GB SATA II MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) SSDSA2M160G2XXX - OEM
OUT OF STOCK.
- SATA II
Bring an extra level of performance and reliability to your PC with Intel's X-25M Solid State Drive. Unlike regular hard disks, the Intel solid-state drives have no moving parts, giving you a cool, rugged storage alternative. The lower power needs of the SSD translate to lighter notebooks with a longer battery life.
These innovative drives deliver outstanding performance with the latest-generation SATA interface and architecture with 10 parallel NAND flash channels and Native Command Queuing for up to 32 concurrent operations. Far faster than traditional drives with impressive reliability, these Intel drives perform better and are likely to last longer!
Keep ahead of your storage needs with Intel!
- SSD Storage TechnologyActing without any moving parts, the Intel X25-M SSDSA2MH160G2C1 solid state disk (SSD) boasts multiple advanced features including zero mechanical noise, faster data rates compared to conventional HDDs, over 1.2-million-hour life span, ultra-low power consumption and impressive shock, vibration and extreme temperature resistance. With these breakthrough capabilities, the SSD meets all the demanding requirements for high-performance data storage.
- 2.5" Form FactorThe Intel X25-M SSDSA2MH160G2C1 solid state disk is specifically designed for notebook computers equipped with a 2.5" SATA drive bay.
- SATA 3.0 Gb/s InterfaceThe Intel X25-M SSDSA2MH160G2C1 solid state disk features the next-generation SATA II interface supporting up to 3.0 Gb/s data transfer rates, Native Command Queuing (NCQ) and hot-pluggable point-to-point connections for optimum performance, efficiency, convenience and flexibility.
- "The Best SSD" Award from DRAMeXchangeThe Intel X25-M Mainstream series SSD get "the Best SSD" Award Insignia from DRAMeXchange.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy