Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Intel X25-M Mainstream 2.5" 160GB SATA II MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) SSDSA2M160G201 - OEM
OUT OF STOCK.
- SATA II
Intel Solid State Drives (Intel SSDs) represent a revolutionary breakthrough that delivers a giant leap in storage performance. The high-performance storage for notebook and desktop PCs, Intel X25-M, is now made on 34nm NAND flash memory featuring the Intel Solid State Drive (Intel SSD) Toolbox. Intel Solid State Drives are designed to satisfy the most demanding gamers, media creators, and technology enthusiasts. These new drives bring a high level of performance and reliability to notebook and desktop PC storage, at a fraction of the cost of the previous generation of Intel SSD products.
- Wait less. Do moreWhy wait for a traditional hard disk drive to spin up? Unlike traditional hard disk drives, Intel SSDs have no moving parts, resulting in a quiet, cool, highly rugged storage solution that also offers faster system responsiveness. And for laptop PCs, the lower power needs of Intel SSDs translate to longer battery life and lighter notebooks. Higher performance with more durability means you can be truly mobile with confidence.
- Better by designBased on industry-leading compute-quality 34nm NAND flash memory manufacturing processes, Intel X25-M mainstream SSDs feature native SATA II interface with an advanced architecture employing 10 parallel NAND flash channels equipped with multi-level cell NAND flash memory to deliver outstanding performance. With powerful Native Command Queuing to enable up to 32 concurrent operations, Intel X25-M SSDs deliver higher input/output per second and throughput performance than other SSDs on the market today – and drastically outperform traditional hard disk drives. These drives also feature low write amplification and a unique wear-leveling design for higher reliability, meaning Intel drives not only perform better – they last longer.
- Intel SSD Toolbox with Intel SSD OptimizerThe Intel SSD Toolbox with Intel SSD Optimizer provides a set of applications to easily manage the health and optimize the performance of your Intel SSD. The Intel SSD Toolbox includes a powerful set of management, information, and diagnostic tools, and is designed to work best with 34nm Intel SSDs. The Intel SSD Optimizer utilizes the new ATA Data Set Management Command (Trim Attribute) to help maintain your SSDs performance at "fresh-out-of-the-box" levels, and is specifically designed to run with Microsoft Windows 7. The Intel SSD Optimizer also works with Microsoft Windows Vista and XP operating systems as well.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy