Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Kingston 256MB 168-Pin SDRAM PC 100 Desktop Memory Model KVR100X64C2/256
OUT OF STOCK.
- PC 100
- CAS Latency 2
- Voltage 3.30V
Yes, you can still get PC100 memory. This 256MB module will add speed to older systems and have a startlingly fast CAS timing of 2. These are great modules for beefing up memory in older computers or in expandable printers or office equipment. Increase office productivity with better performance you’ll get out of workgroup printers.
- Kingston ValueRAM Series SDRAMKingston ValueRAM series SDRAM features cutting-edge quality DRAM chips for applicable industry specifications and consistently delivers quality, reliability and compatibility.
- Your Choice for Existing Platform UpgradesKingston ValueRAM is perfect when upgrading or maintaining your existing desktop platform for motherboards supporting only 168-Pin SDRAM.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): Lifetime
- Limited Warranty period (labor): Lifetime
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy
Manufacturer Contact Info