- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Kingston ValueRAM 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 667 (PC2 5300) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model KVR667D2K2/4GR
- DDR2 667 (PC2 5300)
- CAS Latency 5
- Voltage 1.80V
Adding more RAM is a quick and effective way to improve your system performance, as more RAM often means more responsive multitasking and faster program switching. A blend of quality and performance, the Kingston memory module is a great upgrade choice for your home and office computers. It is designed, manufactured, and rigorously tested to meet the exact specifications of all brand-name systems, and guaranteed to be compatible, stable, and reliable in challenging situations. Add this memory module and watch your performance skyrocket!
- DDR2 667The Kingston KVR667D2K2/4GR memory module is rated at 667MHz, and delivers up to 5.3GBps bandwidth per channel. You'll find it ideal for the evolving needs of today's operating systems and applications. Cas latency 5 ensures smooth system response.
- First-Class QualitySuperior components, quality construction, and rigorous testing guarantee reliability and stability for use in challenging environments.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): Lifetime
- Limited Warranty period (labor): Lifetime
- Read full details
- This item is covered by AVARUM-RAM Return Policy
Manufacturer Contact Info
- Manufacturer Product Page
- Manufacturer Website
- Support Phone: 1-877-546-4786
- Support Website
- View other products from Kingston Technology Corp.