Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Kingston A2000 M.2 2280 1TB NVMe PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 3D NAND Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) SA2000M8/1000G
- M.2 2280
- NVMe PCIe Gen 3.0 x4
- Kingston's A2000 NVMe PCIe SSD is an affordable storage solution with impressive performance. Boasting read/write speeds of up to 2,200/2,000MB/s, A2000 delivers 3x the performance of a SATA SSD with quicker loading times, less power consumption and lower heat. A2000 SSD is designed for the entry-level user, purpose-built system manufacturer, DIY system builder and those seeking to upgrade their PC. With a single-sided slim M.2 design, A2000 works to its full potential when installed in an Ultrabook or a small-form-factor PC (SFF PC) system.
Available in capacities from 250GB-1TB to meet your system's needs. A2000 is a self-encrypting drive that supports end-to-end data protection using 256-bit XTS-AES hardware-based encryption, and allows the use of independent software vendors with TCG Opal 2.0 security management solutions such as Symantec™, McAfee™, WinMagic® and others. A2000 also has built-in eDrive support, a security storage specification for use with BitLocker.
- Incredible NVMe PCIe performance
- Supports a full-security suite (TCG Opal, AES 256-bit, eDrive)
- Ideal for Ultrabooks and small form factor PC (SFF PC) systems
- Upgrade your PC with up to 1TB
NVMe PCIe performance at a fraction of the cost
A2000 is an affordable solution with impressive read/write speeds up to 2,200/2,000MB/s
Full-security suite support
Protect and secure your data with Kingston's self-encrypting drive
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- This item is covered by Amigos Return Policy
Manufacturer Contact Info
- Manufacturer Product Page
- Manufacturer Website
- Support Phone: 1-877-546-4786
- Support Website
- View other products from Kingston Technology Corp.