Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
KINGWIN Mach 1 ABT-1000MA1S 1000W ATX / BTX SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Modular Active PFC Power Supply
OUT OF STOCK.
- ATX / BTX
- 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified
- 115 - 240V 50/60 Hz
- +3.3V@24A, +5V@24A, +12V@81.5A, -12V@0.5A, +5VSB@3.0A
So, you've tricked out your case with LED fans and maybe put in some supplementary lights and now you have this dark lump in the back corner.
But it isn’t all show and no go. It puts out 1000W of power to run loaded systems. The modular cabling design lets you use only the cables you need. It comes with eight molex and SATA headers. It also comes with both 4-pin and 8-pin 12V power connectors.
The PSU is SLI ready certified, and comes with both six and eight pin PCIe connectors. The connections at the PSU are specially designed to screw-lock into place so you don’t have to worry about them coming off. With its 80 PLUS BRONZE certification, less energy is wasted as heat or interference, delivering more power to your hungry system! Let your system take flight with Kingwin’s Mach 1 PSU!
- ATX12V CompatibleCompatible with the ATX12V standard, the Kingwin Mach 1 ABT-1000MA1S power supply provides maximum power stability to drive the latest Intel and AMD processors as well as other components for desktop and entry-level sever computer systems.
- 1000W Continuous PowerA continuous power of 1000W delivers safe, reliable output for even the most extreme computer systems. Six industry-leading independent +12v rails are provided for more stable and safer power output.
- 80 PLUS BRONZE CertifiedThe 80 PLUS BRONZE certified power supply provides high power efficiency of at least 82% at any load between 20% and 100%, saving your money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life.
- Efficient CoolingThe enormous 150mm blue LED fan increases overall airflow in the power supply enclosure and helps remove heat from the chassis simultaneously.
- Modular Cable DesignThe modular cable design allows use of only the cables you need resulting in improved internal airflow and reduced system clutter.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy