The KITCOM sleeved extension cable kit extend the reach of your PSU connectors for easy installation, especially in builds with behind-the-motherboard-tray cable management. The 350mm length ultra soft extension cables are more flexible and easier for cable routing than average market cables. The individually sleeved cables create a neat, premium look to match the demand from modding enthusiasts with M/B and PCI-E Cables. Made from premium materials, with 3-layer protection and inner certified 18 AWG wire, the cable kit work flawlessly with your power supply and deliver stable, long-lasting performance.
- High specification cables easily handle your ultra high power PSU. Perfect for most power supplies like RM, RMX RM550x, RM650x, RM750x, RM850x, RM1000x, HX1000 series, EVGA 500/650/750/850/1000/Super NOVA series, Corsair CX, etc.
- Certified 18 AWG cable wires can reduce gaps between each individual wire thus bring you that fresh and neat look.
- With 3 layer weaving design, these cables are heavy and thick.
- the outer layer is ultra dense braiding, the middle insulation layer has the characteristics of acid and alkali resistance, flame resistance, moisture resistance, mildew resistance, etc.
- With tin-plated process applied, the surface of the connector is completely covered by the coating.
- The connectors remain brand new appearance thanks to the weldability, anti-sulfide and high oxidation resistance.
- Enclosed set of 11 well-rounded combs for enthusiasts to easy out cable management process.
- It is suggested to first attach the clips on the cables, before connecting and routing.
- These cable combs are sturdy yet pliable in case of needs to change, alter components or re-route.
|24-pin ATX Cable||1|
|4+4-pin EPS Cable||1|
|(6+2) -pin PCIE Cable||2|
|Combs||2*24-Pin 6*8-Pin 3*6-Pin|