Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Klipsch Reference RW-12d 12" Powered Subwoofer Each w/ New box
OUT OF STOCK.
- 24-120Hz +/-3dB
- 340-watt RMS amplifier
- 110/120 VAC 60Hz
Capturing all the sonic excitement of low-frequency effects, the Reference Series RW-12d Digitally Controlled Subwoofer (DCS) delivers rock-solid performances. With its class-leading technology and superior design, this hard-hitter perfectly rounds out a home theater or two-channel stereo music system.
The RW-12d shakes things up by employing a 12-inch front-firing Cerametallic woofer and a 340-watt RMS amplifier. Exclusive Corner Port Technology allows the subwoofer's port tube to be as long as possible without bending, minimizing turbulence that can cause port noise and distortion. It also allows the enclosure to be tuned to a lower frequency than would otherwise be possible to create deeper bass from a smaller cabinet. Another important element is a corner-shaped flange at the port's internal opening, which amplifies the benefits of a longer port.
For quick and easy adjustment of all functions, the RW-12d features the DCS digital user-interface that includes three equalization modes (flat, depth and punch) and three user-adjustable presets (music, movie and night) to create specific listening preferences. Available in a black woodgrain vinyl finish, this extraordinary subwoofer also comes with an IR sensor for operation with select learning remotes or control systems.
- Impressive BassThe Klipsch RW-12d boasts a 12" front-firing Cerametallic woofer to deliver deep, accurate and tight bass, making your movies and music more realistic.
- High Dynamic PowerCapable of handling 825W dynamic power, the Klipsch RW-12d subwoofer delivers top-notch bass sound, making it an ideal match for your speaker system.
- Corner Port TechnologyPowered by the exclusive Corner Port technology, the subwoofer's port tube could be as long as possible without bending, resulting in minimized turbulence that can cause port noise and distortion for a more pure, clear sound.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 2 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy