PES 2015 is centered on the mantra ‘The Pitch Is Ours’, and recreates the heart-thumping and nail-biting moments of top-flight football perfectly. PES 2015 sees a true return to the core PES values of total control, super-responsive controls, and renowned gameplay, where the user has unrestricted control over how he/she plays.
The next-gen console edition of PES 2015 also marks the first full implementation of Kojima Productions’ stunning FOX Engine within the PES franchise. Having debuted last year in an embryonic form, the power of this new wave of consoles has allowed a level of visual acuity and in-game advances that were previously impossible. All graphical features in-game – from players, to crowd and stadium – now benefit from a single source of real-time lighting, naturally bringing the game to vivid next-gen life.
- Excitement of GoalsA new shooting system allows a variety of unrestricted shooting styles, with precise control over the direction and power of all strikes. Countering enhanced attacking options, goal keepers intuitively close angles, and are capable of an incredible number of ways to react to any situation, including altering the center of gravity.
- Final PassLikewise, passing options available to players when delivering a final pass have been expanded. This allows for little knock-ons or searing low passes that use new physics routines to ensure the ball behaves realistically across every situation, providing unique and differing outcomes decided by user actions.
- One on OneThe final key element that has been totally reworked centers around the degree of close control on offer. Positioning is vital, but the ability to dribble into space and beat your marker is now hugely improved, and opens up PES 2015 as the definitive on-field experience.
- Behavioral PatternsPES 2015 now boasts a huge array of players that both look and play like their real-life counterparts. KONAMI has faithfully recreated over 1,000 players this year, with bespoke animations and playing styles across its extensive player roster. They run like they should, play the way they do in real life, and react emotionally as they would to fouls, goals, or referee decisions – with their frame of mind actually affecting how they play!
- Bring the NoisePES 2015 mirrors the atmosphere of a top-flight match. The crowd animations have been hugely enhanced, and the ebb and flow of a match is met with context-sensitive crowd effects and movements.
- PES IDCapturing each player's full ID. Even more players will be recreated, and will be instantly recognized for their individual animations and AI. PES ID goes even further to capture entire teams to replicate their basic playing ethos and style.