Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
New Friends. More Zombies. Better Apocalypse.
Set in the zombie apocalypse, Left 4 Dead 2 is the highly anticipated sequel to the award-winning Left 4 Dead, the #1 co-op game of 2008.
This co-operative action horror FPS takes you and your friends through the cities, swamps and cemeteries of the Deep South, from Savannah to New Orleans - across five expansive campaigns.
You’ll play as one of four new survivors armed with a wide and devastating array of classic and upgraded weapons. In addition to firearms, you’ll also get a chance to take out some aggression on the infected with a variety of carnage-creating weapons, from chainsaws to axes and even a deadly frying pan.
You’ll be putting these weapons to the test against three horrific and formidable new Special Infected (or against your friends, playing in Versus mode). You’ll also encounter five new “uncommon” common infected, including the terrifying Mudmen.
Helping to take L4D’s frantic, action-packed gameplay to the next level is AI Director 2.0. This improved Director has the ability to procedurally change the weather you’ll fight through and the pathways you’ll take, in addition to tailoring the enemy population, effects, and sounds to match your performance. L4D2 promises a satisfying and uniquely challenging experience every time the game is played, custom-fit to your style of play.
- Co-op gameLeft 4 Dead 2 is next-generation co-op action gaming from the makers of Half-Life, Portal, Team Fortress and Counter-Strike.
- AI Director 2.0Advanced technology dubbed "The AI Director" drove L4D's unique gameplay to a higher intensity - customizing enemy populations, effects, and music, based upon the players' performance. L4D 2 features "The AI Director 2.0" which expands the Director's ability to customize level layout, world objects, weather, and lighting to reflect different times of day.
- New melee weaponsAxe, chainsaw, frying pan and baseball bat allow you to get up close with the zombies.
- More gameOn day one, L4D 2 features more campaigns and maps for the Versus game modes than L4D 1, more co-operative campaigns, and support for Survival mode out of the box.
- Collaborative playStats, rankings, and awards system drive collaborative play.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy