Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Micro Connectors PCIE-M21U80HS Low-Profile M.2 NVMe SSD to PCIe x4 Adapter with Heat Sink for 1U
OUT OF STOCK.
Ships from United States.
Most customers receive within 5-9 days.
- Provides M-key M.2 socket for PCI-E x 4 SSD
- Supports 1U server chassis
- Provides PCI-E locking mechanism to secure adapter
- Provides heatsink and thermal pads to prevent your M.2 PCI-E SSD from throttling or damage caused by overheating
- Supports M.2 size: 2230, 2242, 2260, 2280
- Package includes: M.2 adapter, heatsink, thermal pads, screws
Learn more about the Micro Connectors PCIE-M21U80HS
|Specifications||Interface: PCIe x4/PCIe x8/PCIe x16|
M.2 SSD Key: NVMe or AHCI (M Key)
Number of Drives: 1
M.2 SSD Size: 30mm, 42mm, 60mm, 80mm
OS support: Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Mac OS 10.2.8 or above, Linux
Box contents: PCIe x4 adapter, heat sink, thermal pad x3, mounting screws
Dimension: 31 x 99.8 x 10.2mm
|Features||Provides M-key M.2 socket for PCI-E x 4 SSD|
Supports 1U server chassis
Provides PCI-E locking mechanism to secure adapter
Provides heatsink and thermal pads to prevent your M.2 PCI-E SSD from throttling or damage caused by overheating
Supports M.2 size: 2230, 2242, 2260, 2280
Package includes: M.2 adapter, heatsink, thermal pads, screws
|Date First Available||December 09, 2020|
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 60 days
- This item is covered by MCI Direct Return Policy