The MSI N730K-1GD5LP Video Card is designed to achieve great graphics performance. This card is based on the power-efficient NVIDIA Kepler architecture, and built around 384 stream processors with a 1GB 64-bit GDDR5 memory. An array of NVIDIA technologies – like 3D Surround, CUDA, PhyX, and Adaptive Vertical Sync – offers more than one way to elevate your gaming experience.
Additionally, the MSI-exclusive Afterburner utility enables you to extract more performance by tuning vital GPU parameters. All solid capacitors plus aluminum core ensure your graphics card runs stably under extreme conditions. The low-profile design allows for easy integration into slim and small systems.
- Low-Profile DesignThe innovative low-profile design helps save space, so users can build a slim or smaller system more easily.
- MSI Afterburner overclocking utilityCo-developed by MSI and Rivatuner, MSI releases the ultimate graphics card utility “Afterburner”. This utility enables all MSI graphics cards users to boost performance and to monitor all kinds of critical information in real-time. The latest version also supports in-game video recording for easy share and wireless control by Android/iOS handheld devices, as well as a built-in DX 11 effect test.
- MSI All solid capacitorThe MSI N730K-1GD5LP graphic card uses high-quality solid capacitors, providing an ultra-long lifespan of up to 10 years (under full load), lower temperature, and higher efficiency. It also features an aluminum core for higher stability.
- NVIDIA 3DVision surround supportThe MSI N730K-1GD5LP uses 3D Vision Surround technology to set up a three-display 3D surround environment with just one graphics card. With 3D Vision-Ready display/projector and 3D glasses, it delivers stereoscopic 3D images for gamers, movie-lovers, and photo enthusiasts.
- CUDA TechnologyCUDA is a parallel computing platform and programming model invented by NVIDIA. It enables dramatic increases in computing performance by harnessing the power of the graphics processing unit (GPU).
- HDMI 1.4a + DVI outputsHDMI 1.4a supports 1080P HD movie playback and TrueHD or DTS-HD audio transmission. A D-Sub interface is also provided for compatibility with analog displays/monitors.