Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti DirectX 12 GTX 1070 Ti GAMING 8G 8GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support ATX Video Card
- 8GB 256-Bit GDDR5
- Core Clock 1607 MHz
- Boost Clock 1683 MHz
- 1 x DL-DVI-D 1 x HDMI 2.0b 3 x DisplayPort 1.4
- 2432 CUDA Cores
- PCI Express 3.0 x16
- Boost Clock / Base Clock / Memory Frequency
1683 MHz / 1607 MHz / 8008 MHz
- 8GB GDDR5
- TWIN FROZR VI
- Smooth heat pipes
Squared shape at bottom maximize heat transfer from the copper base plate
- Zero Frozr
Stopping the fan in low-load situations, keeping a noise-free environment
- Airflow Control technology
Deflectors thrusts air onto heat pipes for lower temperatures and better gaming
- TORX FAN 2.0: Supremely silent
- Dispersion fan blade: Steeper curved blade accelerating the airflow.
- Traditional fan blade: Provides steady airflow to massive heat sink below.
- Double ball bearing: Strong and lasting core for years of smooth gaming.
- Military Class certified Components
- Certified to MIL-STD-810G standards for top stability and quality.
- Built with Hi-c CAP, Solid CAP, and New SFC components.
GAMING LOOK & FEEL
The beating heart of any GAMING build.
TORX 2.0 FAN
TEAMWORK FOR GREATER STRENGTH
Just like in games, the exclusive MSI TORX 2.0 Fan technology uses the power of teamwork to allow the TWIN FROZR VI to achieve new levels of cool.
TORX 2.0 Fan design generates 22% more air pressure for supremely silent performance in the heat of battle.
Dispersion Fan Blade
has a steeper curved blade which accelerates the airflow, increasing its effectiveness.
Traditional Fan Blade
pushes down a steady airflow to the massive heatsink below.
DOUBLE BALL BEARINGS
Double Ball Bearings give the unique MSI TORX 2.0 Fans a strong and lasting core for years of smooth gaming. They also remain virtually silent while spinning under load, keeping your graphics card cool during intense and lengthy gaming sessions.
ZERO FROZR-STAY UNDETECTED
First introduced in 2008 by MSI, ZeroFrozr technology has made its mark and is now the industry standard among graphics cards. It eliminates fan noise by stopping the fans in low-load situations. This means you can focus on gaming without the noise of spinning fans.
CATCH THE VIBE WITH COOL LED EFFECTS
Lurking under the cover of the GAMING graphics card is an engineering masterpiece designed to keep the graphics card cool. Every tiny detail of the intricate heatsink plays an essential part in providing a cool & quiet gaming experience.
PERFECTION IN 2 SLOTS
Where other cards can take up to 3 expansion slots of space, the TWIN FROZR VI only takes up 2 expansion slots. This prevents unnecessary blocking of PCI slots on your motherboard, is better for SLI setups and improves overall airflow through the case.
Gaming enthusiasts are always looking for more performance to get the ultimate experience. Using multiple graphics cards in SLI or Crossfire is a great way to find out just how good it gets. MSI GAMING graphics cards fully support multi GPU technologies.
* Possibilities may vary depending on what is supported per model.
MSI Afterburner is the world’s most recognized and widely used graphics card overclocking utility which gives you full control of your graphics cards. It also provides an incredibly detailed overview of your hardware and comes with some additional features such as customizing fan profiles, benchmarking and video recording.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 60 days
- This item is covered by DATA GROUP Return Policy