The MSIN560GTX-Ti 448 Twin Frozr III PE/OC features 448 units of CUDA cores and 1280MB memory size to provide ultimate performance and better gaming experience. It uses propeller blade technology which can increase airflow by 20% compared to traditional fan blades. Equipped with MSI advanced Twin Frozr III thermal design, it brings you an up to 66°C cooler and 30 dB quieter gaming experience while you rip through the latest titles. Furthermore, it uses the 6+1 phase PWM design to provide better overclock stability, along with Military Class II Components and triple overvoltage functions via MSI Afterburner that allow further evolution of the MSIN560GTX-Ti 448 Twin Frozr III PE/OC overclocking capability. It has the most perfect performance blend of cooling, power components, stability, and high performance found on a graphics card today.
- MSI-exclusive Propeller Blade Technology & Twin Frozr IIIThe MSIN560GTX-Ti 448 features the Twin Frozr III cooling design with the MSI-exclusive propeller blade technology. When compared with traditional fan blade design, it increases the air flow by 20%. And MSI advanced Twin Frozr III thermal design brings you an up to 66°C cooler and 30 dB quieter gaming experience.
- 6+1 Phase PWM Enhancement and Triple Overvoltage SupportedThe MSIN560GTX-Ti 448 uses 6+1 phase PWM design which provides more power supply to increase overclocking stability. Together with MSI's exclusive Afterburner overclocking software, the MSIN560GTX-Ti 448 supports GPU/Memory/VDDCI triple voltage adjustment, greatly increasing the overclocking potential.
- Military Class II ComponentsThe MSI MSIN560GTX-Ti 448 graphics card uses the Military Class II Components such as Hi-C CAP, Super Ferrite Choke (SFC), and all-solid capacitors to enhance the overclocking headroom under high-load conditions. Hi-C CAPs increases GPU stability and lifespan of the graphics card, while SFCs improves efficiency while increasing the maximum current output.
- Microsoft DirectX 11 SupportDirectX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the new API’s key graphics feature, GPU-accelerated tessellation.
- NVIDIA PhysX TechnologyNVIDIA PhysX technology enables a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision, 3D Vision Surround and 3-way SLI ReadyNVIDIA 3D Vision brings a fully immersive stereoscopic 3D experience to the PC. Expand your games across three displays in full stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate “inside the game” experience with the power of NVIDIA 3D Vision and SLI technologies. Industry leading 3-way NVIDIA SLI technology offers amazing performance scaling by implementing 3-way AFR (Alternate Frame Rendering) for the world’s premier gaming solution under Windows 7 with solid, state-of-the-art drivers.