The MSI N560GTX-Ti Hawk is equipped with the latest Twin Frozr III dual fan cooling design, featuring MSI's exclusive Propeller Blade technology that delivers 20% more airflow than conventional fans. The 8+1 phase PWM design doubles the power for GPU, which, combined with Triple Overvoltage technology, further improves the overclocking potential of the N560GTX-Ti Hawk. The Military Class II components provide the highest level of stability and quality. With its raw cooling, high overclocking potential and superior stability, the N560GTX-Ti Hawk stands out on top among the industry's GeForce GTX 560 Ti based graphics cards.
- Exclusive Twin Frozr III Thermal Design with Propeller Blade TechnologyThe MSI N560GTX-Ti Hawk features the advanced Twin Frozr III cooling solution. MSI's exclusive Propeller Blade technology delivers 20% more airflow compared to conventional fans, while the air channels on the fan blades expand the airflow area to carry away more heat from graphics card components. When coupled with dual 8cm PWM fans, super heat pipe technology and nickel-plated copper base, the result is a more efficient thermal dissipation solution, allowing the Twin Frozr III to achieve a staggering 17 degrees of temperature reduction versus the reference cooling design.
- Improved Power Supply and Triple OvervoltageTo provide users with the best overclocking performance, the N560GTX-Ti Hawk features an 8+1 phase PWM design. This boost improves overclocking stability by doubling the current output of the reference 4+1 phase design. MSI's proprietary Afterburner overclocking utility allows control over GPU/Memory/PLL voltages for unleashing the full overclocking potential of the N560GTX-Ti Hawk!
- Military Class II ComponentsMSI uses Military Class II components in the N560GTX-Ti Hawk graphics card, such as Hi-c CAP, which are of the same class of components used in space shuttles and satellites and offer a lifespan 8 times longer than ordinary solid-state capacitors. Moreover, Super Ferrite Chokes (SFC) are employed to not only improve efficiency by 10%, but also increase the maximum output current by 30%, and when coupled with All-Solid capacitors, the product's overall lifespan can be effectively extended.
- Microsoft DirectX 11 SupportDirectX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the new API’s key graphics feature, GPU-accelerated tessellation.
- NVIDIA PhysX TechnologyFull support for NVIDIA PhysX technology enables a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision, 3D Vision Surround and SLI ReadyNVIDIA 3D Vision brings a fully immersive stereoscopic 3D experience to the PC. Expand your games across three displays in full stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate “inside the game” experience with the power of NVIDIA 3D Vision and SLI technologies. NVIDIA Surround also supports triple screen gaming with non-stereo displays.