Once again NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti GPU pwns the gamer's sweet spot, delivering around 33% faster performance than GeForce GTX 460, overclocking headroom that is off the charts, and an incredible performance per watt. Discover the incredibly detailed world of DirectX 11 with the MSI N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II graphics card. The card employs the next generation of top-grade materials – Military Class II components to provide the highest level of stability. When used with MSI’s Afterburner overclocking software, the N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II supports GPU overvoltage function to fully unleash the overclocking potential. More importantly, the MSI-exclusive Twin Frozr II thermal design utilizes large dual PWM fans, SuperPipe technology and nickel-plated copper base design, efficiently lowering the temperature by 20°C - a significant step up from the reference cooling solution – and ensuring a cool and quiet computing environment.
- Exclusive Twin Frozr II Thermal DesignThe MSI N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II graphics card is equipped with the exclusive Twin Frozr II thermal design, which uses a nickel plated copper base to absorb the heat from the GPU. Heat is rapidly transferred to the heat sinks via the SuperPipe technology and is then removed with the airflow produced by dual 8cm PWM fans. Compared with the reference thermal implementation, this design is capable of reducing the core temperature by as much as 20°C, thus providing you with a low-temperature graphics platform.
- GPU Overvoltage Function with MSI AfterburnerMSI Afterburner overclocking software allows you to adjust the fan speed, adjust GPU & memory clocking speeds in real time, and tune the voltage of the GPU to completely unleash its power. A real-time monitoring interface and burn-in stability test give gamers the power to control the card's overclocking status at any time. In addition, Afterburner can store up to five different fan profiles to match any situation.
- Military Class II ComponentsMSI uses Military Class II components in the N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II graphics card, such as Hi-c CAP, which are of the same class of components used in space shuttles and satellites and offer a lifespan 8 times longer than ordinary solid-state capacitors. Moreover, Super Ferrite Chokes (SFC) are employed to not only improve efficiency by 10%, but also increase the maximum output current by 30%, and when coupled with All-Solid capacitors, the product's overall lifespan can be effectively extended.
- Microsoft DirectX 11 SupportDirectX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the new API’s key graphics feature, GPU-accelerated tessellation.
- NVIDIA PhysX TechnologyFull support for NVIDIA PhysX technology enables a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision, 3D Vision Surround and SLI ReadyNVIDIA 3D Vision brings a fully immersive stereoscopic 3D experience to the PC. Expand your games across three displays in full stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate “inside the game” experience with the power of NVIDIA 3D Vision and SLI technologies. NVIDIA Surround also supports triple screen gaming with non-stereo displays.